Lambo Murcielago RLI at 1,800 mi., 0W-20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: Steve S
Doc. Haas, you will have to ship the car out here. I have roads with enough space to get the car to at least 150 mph!!!

I'd love to know where in NA the speed limits are the highest and/or where speeding is the most tolerated or the penalties are the lowest. I guess if you're in the California desert or other isolated areas out west where there's not a soul to be seen from one horizon to the next the risk of being caught is close to nil.

AFAIK, here in Ontario we have the most draconian anti-speed laws of anywhere in the civilized world. A rather slow 150 km/h (93 mph) will get your licence suspended on the spot and car impounded.

I didn't think Ali's State of Florida was all that forgiving. I got nabbed many years ago doing 105 mph on Aligator Alley. I do remember the ticket amount wasn't that bad (not that I paid it and the cop didn't expect me to pay it which is another story).

Originally Posted By: AEHaas
With five cars and only a 12 mile commute to the office it is hard to put many miles on the cars. I had 0W-30 in the Enzo and the viscosity fell to 8.6 after 1,400 miles but with more fuel. RLI wanted a sample of my oil from that run and I am waiting for their comment.

The Cu was 100 a few runs back. There is a large oil cooler in this dry sump engine so there is cause for a lot of copper.
Yes, I am worried about seizing with the spark plugs so I changed them in the Enzo and Murcielago based only on time.

Wow, I want to be a plastic surgeon....
My wife is a high rev person, more than me, but she shifts. I sometimes run for a mile at top RPM in first gear. At other times I will run in top gear just idling at 35 MPH.

aehaas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back