Kirkland 5w20 synthetic

I called Warren distribution and asked him to send me an oil analysis on Kirkland and this is what they sent me.. these values seem a little low...

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220414-130304~2.jpg
    Screenshot_20220414-130304~2.jpg
    128.3 KB · Views: 719
Looks great to me. To convert weight percentage to PPM, move the decimal 4 places to the right.

This report indicates that the Typical Values for Calcium should be 1350ppm and Zinc is 850ppm for example.

Single digit NOACK is great, viscosity is in spec, flashpoint is high. HTHS is comparable to other 5w-20's.

No reason not to use it.

Looks great to me. To convert weight percentage to PPM, move the decimal 4 places to the right.

This report indicates that the Typical Values for Calcium should be 1350ppm and Zinc is 850ppm for example.

Single digit NOACK is great, viscosity is in spec, flashpoint is high. HTHS is comparable to other 5w-20's.

No reason not to use it.
It still has me confused.. printed this way..

I'm curious how this compares, to Supertech 5W20 synthetic also Amazon 5W20 synthetic.? Is it exactly the same?

Thank you for your reply, I did see his sheet, a while ago, I decided to just start running Mobil 1 AFS. Sometime after that. And I just stayed with it.

Back