Just A Scam Warning To Any Handloaders

Status
Not open for further replies.
With primer and powder component prices soaring, and a very limited supply, be cautious of who you order from. I came across this place, "Reloads Wholesale", from another shooting website. It looks perfectly legit, and they've got a nice website.

[edit - link removed and obfuscated so our site doesn't link to it]
reloads whole sale.com
They show pre-pandemic prices, with most EVERYTHING showing, "Add To Cart". I then E-Mailed them and they confirmed that if it shows "Add To Cart" it is in stock, and is available for immediate shipment. Then I checked their payment method by putting a few items in my "cart", and hit, "Proceed To Checkout".

This is where I became suspicious. You can only pay by credit card, if you go through a long and complicated phone app. No secure Visa link like most every other place has. Then I ran their address, which is listed on their website as, 4927 Yellowstone Blvd Houston, TX 77021, on Google Earth. And it comes up as a run down house, in a rather crappy section of Houston.

No doubt this place is a total SCAM with a capital S. I was all set to place a large order. Now I'm out of breath from running away. Stay away from this place, and warn any fellow reloaders to do the same. I wouldn't trust this joint any further than I could throw a grand piano. When these kind of shortages take place like they are now, along with skyrocketing prices, always check and apply due diligence BEFORE you order anything. And the oldest saying in the book always applies. If it looks to good to be true..... It is.

Last edited by a moderator:
These scams are everywhere now. If it isn't a well known site (midway, midsouth, powder valley, precision, Bruno's etc.) and they have primers and non junk powder in stock...its a scam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back