Joined Club SRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Spare? You will be going through a set or two of rears every year anyway not enough time to catch a flat lol.

Originally Posted By: Nick1994
Originally Posted By: dailydriver
Originally Posted By: Malo83
Beautiful Ride, polished or chrome wheels would really set off that Red!
cheers3.gif

I think that the black wheels look PERFECT on that car!!
thumbsup2.gif

+1, this isn't the 70's/80's anymore.

Yeah! Old Skool
cheers3.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: dishdude
Just discovered the SRT emblem on the air bag lights up!
While definitely cool, is it not distracting at night? Can it be easily turned off?

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
While definitely cool, is it not distracting at night? Can it be easily turned off?

Doesn't yours should light up too? You also mentioned no ECO mode, mine keeps defaulting back to ECO every time I start it. I get a little leaf above the gear indicator in the cluster so I have to keep turning that off.

Doesn't yours should light up too? You also mentioned no ECO mode, mine keeps defaulting back to ECO every time I start it. I get a little leaf above the gear indicator in the cluster so I have to keep turning that off.

That may be in your settings? None of mine have ever defaulted to ECO.

Doesn't yours should light up too?
No. Or at least I have not found a way to light it up.

Quote:
You also mentioned no ECO mode, mine keeps defaulting back to ECO every time I start it. I get a little leaf above the gear indicator in the cluster so I have to keep turning that off.
I did find the ECO mode, but mine does not default to it.

Turn the daytime running lights on.

Dishdude, the bottom of the unconnect page there is an ECO button which left pressed will default to ECO everytime the car is started. Let me know if you don't see and I can post pic. Salesman showed me ECO and I drove home and was very impressed...can imagine when I switched out to 707...then my heart skipped a beat...wow...power is crazy.

PM me if you need help...glad to help.

Last edited:
Look at your picture of eco setting...look below chassis graphic and see eco in green...unselect eco on bottom bar then wont default anymore.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: SatinSilver

Turn the daytime running lights on.

Thanks. I just realized I haven't driven it at night yet.

For anyone interested, the gas mileage on the 5.7 is about 21 mpg average in city/highway traffic in my general driving around the area. Last time I took it on a trip to WV it got 28 mpg and topped 30 going 65 mpg on the interstate. I couldn't believe the gas mileage for a V-8 car. My 2000 Mustang gets 20 average, but I suspect even it wouldn't do as well on a trip. I don't think your SRT will hurt you too bad for the gas mileage if you keep your foot out of it. Disclaimer: I drive like a granny most of the time and the big motor wouldn't be for me, though. Congrats and beautiful car Dishdude!

Originally Posted By: mbacfp
Dishdude, the bottom of the unconnect page there is an ECO button which left pressed will default to ECO everytime the car is started. Let me know if you don't see and I can post pic. Salesman showed me ECO and I drove home and was very impressed...can imagine when I switched out to 707...then my heart skipped a beat...wow...power is crazy.

PM me if you need help...glad to help.

THANK YOU! This fixed it. I was just changing modes and it defaults back to auto every time you start, which had ECO turned on.

You are welcome Dishdude. Enjoy that beast and the everlasting smile that comes with it.

I love these Challengers,some day after I'm done playing with Mustangs,I'll have one!

Love the car dude!
19.gif
19.gif

Originally Posted By: Silverado12

I love these cars. Here's my 2016 5.7 Shaker with the Tremec 6060 manual tranny and 13,000 miles.

I usually don't care for split five spoke wheels, but those look phenomenal on that ride!
thumbsup2.gif
19.gif

Originally Posted By: hal26
That red Challenger is an SRT....not a Scat Pack.....NO BEE

It's an accidental burnout machine is what it is. I've never driven a vehicle that wanted to break the tires loose so easily! I have no idea what someone would do with a Hellcat or Demon.

No brake stands or one wheel peels with this beast!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back