Joined Club SRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gorgeous
thumbsup2.gif

Big upgrade for the OP from the previous 3.6 Grand Cherokee and the Fiata. Which is Fiat's clone of the Miata.
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: FordBroncoVWJeta
Whats up with the yellow on the bumper though?

Those are shipping protectors, they asked if I wanted them left on. I wasn't sure if the car would scrape pulling into my driveway, but it cleared.

Originally Posted By: JC1
Did they have any incentives on the price?

SRT only has a $1k rebate, the R/T had $2,750. The dealership got really aggressive with pricing though so they made the SRT work.

Originally Posted By: AZjeff
Who's the dealer?

Auto Nation at Bell and I-17.

Originally Posted By: Zee09
I see the new ones take 0w40 now!

0W-40 is right on the cap on my 2006 SRT8. It's been the spec for a long time, just changed brands when FCA took over...

Originally Posted By: mbacfp
Beautiful. Congrats. Love the color. Take that thing out of ECO mode...ha. Thanks for sharing.

I finally had some time to play around with all the settings and discovered ECO mode causes the car to start off in second!
crazy2.gif

Took it out for a ride, barely tapped the gas pulling away from a light and the tires broke loose!
grin2.gif

I've been babying it until I get a few more clicks on the odo.

Originally Posted By: dishdude
Took it out for a ride, barely tapped the gas pulling away from a light and the tires broke loose!
grin2.gif

Does it have summer tires or all-seasons? You should definitely get some better tires.
smile.gif

Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Originally Posted By: dishdude
grin2.gif

Does it have summer tires or all-seasons? You should definitely get some better tires.
smile.gif

It's got the summer tires, but in Phoenix we call them all seasons!

The roads here get a layer of oil on them from the heat and leaky vehicles, so with the lack of rain to wash it away it just sits on the surface. As soon as we get a drizzle, people are skidding out all over the place because they get super slick.

Enjoy the ride, waiting on white ext/red int RT Scatpack Charger that is currently in transit.
These caes are best kept secrets currently.

Originally Posted By: Malo83
Beautiful Ride, polished or chrome wheels would really set off that Red!
cheers3.gif

I think that the black wheels look PERFECT on that car!!
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: dailydriver
Originally Posted By: Malo83
Beautiful Ride, polished or chrome wheels would really set off that Red!
cheers3.gif

I think that the black wheels look PERFECT on that car!!
thumbsup2.gif

+1, this isn't the 70's/80's anymore.

Just discovered the SRT emblem on the air bag lights up! I love little details like this. And who needs a spare when you can have a couple of subs?

yckL4OB.jpg

BtXgNA1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back