J.D. Power Initial Vehicle Quality 2022 Rankings

Buick on top as always...

View attachment 105889

JDPower. ………You BUY your placement on their list. Highest bidder wins.

I dont think Buick is flush with cash to buy anything. I did have company cars for 30 years and they were almost always turned in by 65,000 mile or 3 years but most made the 65k mark first. I had everything from GMC Savanas and Dodge Mimivans to Chevy Impalas and Ford Taurus and far and away the best cars I ever had were Buick Regals and the worst were Ford Taurus. Dodge Minivans were near the top but the Buicks handled better, rode quieter and were more reliable so I can belive they were near the top.

I had a couple of the Ford Taurus for company cars. Absolutely poor in every way. But they were cheap to lease and that's why the company provided them.

the only good modern buicks were the regals made in germany. they were opel insignias with buick badges. they stopped making them in 2020. they elevated the buick brand in quality a lot. but not many people cared. the wagon version was very handsome. they are still making them for the chinese market. still made in germany for the chinese market.

3- year reliability ranking of 2019 models:

2022010a.JPG

3- year reliability ranking of 2019 models:

View attachment 105936
But, but, but, I thought Ram was the best truck?!?!!?!

Buick- the owners are too old to see what they are marking in the survey; they can't see the of lack of quality it in their automobile :rolleyes:

Dodge- the owners never learned to read; how can they even fill out the survey o_O
Lol. That's good, man.

Excerpt from the above article:

.....For a second consecutive year, the Porsche 911 is the highest-ranked model in the study. This is the third time in the past four years that the 911 has earned this honor, a remarkable achievement.

[QUOTE="I But, but, but, I thought Ram was the best truck?!?!!?!
[/QUOTE]
I'm going to take a stab at this and say: EcoDiesel

[QUOTE="I But, but, but, I thought Ram was the best truck?!?!!?!
[/QUOTE]

I traded my 2019 Ram 1500 (5.7 HEMI) in on the 2022 Toyota Highlander precisely because the RAM was a total lemon.

[QUOTE="I Did they come out with a new one or something?
[/QUOTE]
They never stopped shipping it in the Classic and now it's available in the DT too, lol.

Back