I'm in really big trouble!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really officer I didn't mean to run him over!!

-

I guess there must be something wrong with me, because I don't see that as being funny at all. If anything, it's borderline offensive.

I appreciate the humor where someone has taken an existing roadside situation and made an effort to add comedy.

For instance - a picture I saw of a road sign saying "Open Range", with, of course, an old opened oven sitting at the base. Someone had to work to pull that one off. Where do you find an old oven on short notice?

Another example - There is a gated community nearby. Recently someone ran into the end of the gate, putting a major bend in the last post. My wife and I played with the idea of her putting on her workout outfit and weightlifting gloves and me taking a picture of her "bending" the gate.

quote:

Originally posted by GoldenRod:
I guess there must be something wrong with me, because I don't see that as being funny at all. If anything, it's borderline offensive.

I agree. Personally, I find it sad that animals get hit by cars. To make fun of that is not cool in my book.

If you find it offensive - are you still driving a car with a risk killing an animal on the road? Interesting...

I see the thing as dead... Nothing can be done at this point other than stop driving cars or spend 900 billion to put up a fence. Uh oh, better stop the ants from getting it.
tongue.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back