I need brake pads and rotors for my F250

Those ebc extra duty look like they might do the job. I'll probably go with oem rotors. I thought about doing a complete upgrade with a bigger rotor on the front but decided that might be overkill
Hi, Did you decide to chose EBC brakes and if so would you mind letting us know what you thought so we can get an insight into any issues you may have found, or were they great? If you want to send an email with your thoughts that would be helpful [email protected] thanks

Those ebc extra duty look like they might do the job. I'll probably go with oem rotors. I thought about doing a complete upgrade with a bigger rotor on the front but decided that might be overkill
Let me know if We can help you with any advice....

I've done four brake jobs with Raybestos Element3 pads and rotors and they've been great. If they make for my vehicles or a friend/family member that's what I use.

I've done four brake jobs with Raybestos Element3 pads and rotors and they've been great. If they make for my vehicles or a friend/family member that's what I use.
Same here. I think I've only put them on 3 vehicles but all good results. They will be what goes on my vehicles when they are due for brakes moving forward.

Same here. I think I've only put them on 3 vehicles but all good results. They will be what goes on my vehicles when they are due for brakes moving forward.
Haven’t used their pads in a few years, but their rotors are priced very well from Rockauto. For some reason they always ship out of NY for me so the shipping fee is higher.

The finish reminds me of the silver rotors on newer Honda’s.

Attachments

• 9DD36510-670E-4086-9DBD-A7B7BB7E3F55.jpeg
    9DD36510-670E-4086-9DBD-A7B7BB7E3F55.jpeg
    154.2 KB · Views: 21
  • ACF27D64-B507-40C8-8DF5-2E560C4F7D47.jpeg
    ACF27D64-B507-40C8-8DF5-2E560C4F7D47.jpeg
    108.7 KB · Views: 21
You should find all the info you need on this page, any problems let me know.

Hey EBC, I finally managed to get these installed. I must say they squeal a lot. I will go through the break in and give them a chance but right now it is like fingernails on a chalkboard.

Hey EBC, I finally managed to get these installed. I must say they squeal a lot. I will go through the break in and give them a chance but right now it is like fingernails on a chalkboard.
They will need 'bedding in' properly first before worrying. Let us know at [email protected] if you have any continuing issues. Thanks

Wagner coated rotors if in the rust belt. Your money should go to high quality pads and good quality rotors.

Shipping is a killer for rotors unless it's free like Amazon.

The trick is to buy from Rockauto and find a brand that ships from a warehouse close to you. On average, I pay $10-15 for shipping on 2 rotors and a set of pads.
I would be much happier with Rockauto if they would negotiate great rates with the various shipping companies and then offer free shipping on orders over $100 or $200.

The idea of charging customers shipping from each warehouse if your order needs to come from multiple warehouses is ABSURD. It's their problem not everything I want is in the closest warehouse, not mine.

It's possible RA has negotiated great shipping rates but is just sticking it to it's customers.

I would be much happier with Rockauto if they would negotiate great rates with the various shipping companies and then offer free shipping on orders over $100 or $200.

The idea of charging customers shipping from each warehouse if your order needs to come from multiple warehouses is ABSURD. It's their problem not everything I want is in the closest warehouse, not mine.

It's possible RA has negotiated great shipping rates but is just sticking it to it's customers.
It is a numbers game. If RA offered free shipping they would just increase prices - on all items. In the current manner, you only pay for shipping when needed.

These pads lasted 25k and are done. I would not recommend. They did not seems to have better stopping power, were prone to squeal and had a short lifetime. I already ate a rotor

Back