I had a heart attack

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad to hear you are still with us. A couple of ladies in our church had heart attacks recently. Thankfully they are also still with us.

Over a year ago, at age 64.5, I had a calcium heart scan in Indonesia for $115. out of pocket.

It was my idea that I had read about in US (I spend half year in each palce).

Calcium has affinity for cholesterol, and is part of the clogging.

I have some pretty pics of slight clogging with a 104#.

That's slightly worse than average for my age, but not really anything to worry about.

The doc that signed for test saw a chump and immediately prescribed statins (just alittle bit to try).

I found out at pharmacy I can buy drugs without script, but if I use script they cost 10% more. (Kickback apparently) LOL

I go around diagnosing (yeah, I'm not a doc) people taking statins; when we visit I see them rubbing knees (ruins knees and brains especially women).

Ok, I've read lots of research, and taking elemental calcium instead of broccoli or greens will plate out in arteries.

Latest I've read is take Vit K2 MK7 which is fermented chick peas or japanese natto.

That is what is said to add calcium to bones instead of hanging around in arteries.

What I found is absolutely game changer, and I'll test after 2 years to "prove" if it works or whatever.

I've been on Swanson's 5k units Vit D-3 which tests at the good number of 50, and I also malgnesium malate both of which is great for heart,bones, body, pancreas, colon, etc.

Try the 3 things I stated which are dirt cheap online; you can't know how much better you will feel either until you try.

Originally Posted By: 40w8

That is what is said to add calcium to bones instead of hanging around in arteries.

What I found is absolutely game changer, and I'll test after 2 years to "prove" if it works or whatever.

I've been on Swanson's 5k units Vit D-3 which tests at the good number of 50, and I also malgnesium malate both of which is great for heart,bones, body, pancreas, colon, etc.

Try the 3 things I stated which are dirt cheap online; you can't know how much better you will feel either until you try.

Bad logic. What you are doing is not proven. The ability of statins to retard buildup in the arteries is. Yes there can be side effects with some statins. I am on Astorvastatin and in the morning some of my muscles ache. But it goes away as soon as I get up. I could get prescribed for a different station. But this one works.

Stick to reputable websites such as
webmd.com

To me my Heart muscle is more important than my leg muscle. Seriously a lot of unproven stuff on the internet.

Well, I have mild muscular dystrophy and it is contraindicated with my condition.

I drank 2 bottles of Benecol with plant stanols and thighs burned in a few days.

That stuff works too; I saw a chemistry professors test results of him being on it, and it worked as good as the pharma statins.

Research has been leaning toward ldl choloesterolol as bad for over 50 years, and the recommendations are to use statins if LDL is over 190.

I'm trying to keep general health up, and it keeps coming back to things we are mostly deficient; Vit D-3 and Magnesium.

I read like mad and have been on webmd.com many times.

There's some wisdom on the net, and maybe the fermented K2 m7 isn't all that, but I believe many of use can heal or improve bad conditions with right nutrition.

I tried nearly every supplement at the store, and I CAN FEEL BETTER on the vit D-3 and magnesium malate or magnesium l_threonate.

Everything else, I CAN"T TELL, so I just eat dense nutrition of Salmon, olives, broccoli, etc.

So go to your recommended site by googling WebMd.com vit k2 mk7, and read where research said it was useful to lower calcium in the artery.

Maybe calcium isn't the whole picture, but it's some of it.

My dad went though heart issues although he just ran out of air not a heart attack.

He went through the bypass, and was very good at eating fat free to lower cholesterol.

Well, that didn't work since no fat means no fat soluble vit's like A,E, etc.

He got brain tumor by age 80.

I'm betting the other way with dense nutrition.

For those who do take statins, you should know that statins can statin can lower CoQ10 levels. In fact, studies show that CoQ10 levels can drop by up to 40% due to statin drug use!
(Source: https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8463436)

Low CoQ10 levels can be a concern because CoQ10 helps promote healthy heart function. This is because CoQ10 plays an important role in the production of 95% of the energy used by the cells in our body.
(Source: http://umm.edu/health/medical/altmed/supplement/coenzyme-q10)

Conventional healthcare provider awareness of the CoQ10 and statin connection is growing in the United States and is common practice in other countries.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back