Hummer Global Debut

Except missing the chance to experience the frisson of rowing a manual transmission, challenging the syncros and marinating in the sound of a snarling engine? Love the EV if you will, the rest will be gone forever.

When all cars become high tech toasters, aficionado involvement will sadly be just

View attachment 119997
The cars are different. That does not make them bad. One does not cancel out the other. Each to their own.

GMC now releasing the Hummer 3X trim, in addition to the current Edition 1 trim. A little late, but at least the pickup version’s specs are better than originally advertised. Basically an Edition 1 but with 35” A/T vs. 35” M/T tires and fewer skid plates/protection. Still 1,000 HP (up from 800 HP, as originally advertised). Towing bumped up to 8,500 lbs. (up from 7,500 lbs.)

Estimated range now 355 miles, up from 329 with the Edition 1.

Hopefully real all-seasons, much better aero and hopefully a lighter weight means the Silverado EV breaks 400 miles Est.

3X SUV doesn’t change much for specs vs. Edition 1 SUV. 314 miles max range (smaller battery than pickup).

2024 Hummer EV Pickups now have more range. 381 miles with the All-Terrain tires. 359 miles with the Extreme Off-Road package and Maximum Traction tires.

They gotta start making/selling more now…

Classic GM

Screenshot 2023-07-14 at 3.50.50 PM.jpg

I guess you know this is a joke? Some may not.
For the ones who dont, look up the dealership and check the pricing.
Example Seth Wadley markup is $50,000 not $200,000

We live in a free world county and market economy. More power to them!

That was the number that was on markups website at the time I ran it.

Now its 50k...OK. 50K is still a joke, but to someone that wants it, maybe they will pay.
GM can only trickle them out so they are very hard to get. I think they made something like 1200 in Q3?

It's another example as to the big threes MSRP being a useless metric as to what something remotely desirable will actually cost.

Im a capitalist and believe they can sell something they own for whatever they want, sensical or not.
Their call, their fallout either way.

Edmund’s finally did their range test on a Hummer EV pickup. 390 miles. #4 overall. Best pickup/SUV tested.

IMG_4702.jpeg

Speaking of c8 corvettes... I was riding around town with my dad in his mostly stock 335d, and we got in a little street race with a c8 Corvette. The c8 gapped us easy but it was fun though

• Wow
Reactions: 4WD
Back