How in the holy cow do I watch NFL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The only company licensed to broadcast all of the NFL games in the US is DirecTV, and for that you will NEED to install a satellite dish. There are only a few alternatives, all of them IPTV streaming services. There are a couple of legitimate pay IPTV companies that are licensed to stream all of the NFL games outside of the US. If they will actually sell you their service (remember, they are in a different country, and they have a legal agreement with DirecTV), you will need to use a VPN that has servers available in the country they are licensed for. There are other illicit IPTV services that stream the NFL games, but they are shady, and they are unreliable. What I mean by unreliable is that IF they are streaming the game that you want to watch, and their server is actually up and running (many times it isn't), it is unlikely that you will be able to watch an entire game without constant freezing and buffering. You will not be happy.

Last edited:
AT&T (which owns DTV) has a stranglehold on baseball and football. Many other services had the rights in past, but that has all ended. Only way to get all RSN is through a ATT company or a few cable providers may have it.
I dont get cable where I live, and I already overpaid for DTV for many years.
I watch it all for free now.

Reactions: JC1
The only company licensed to broadcast all of the NFL games in the US is DirecTV, and for that you will NEED to install a satellite dish. There are only a few alternatives, all of them IPTV streaming services. There are a couple of legitimate pay IPTV companies that are licensed to stream all of the NFL games outside of the US. If they will actually sell you their service (remember, they are in a different country, and they have a legal agreement with DirecTV), you will need to use a VPN that has servers available in the country they are licensed for. There are other illicit IPTV services that stream the NFL games, but they are shady, and they are unreliable. What I mean by unreliable is that IF they are streaming the game that you want to watch, and their server is actually up and running (many times it isn't), it is unlikely that you will be able to watch an entire game without constant freezing and buffering. You will not be happy.
You're doing it wrong. I have better streams here than I did with the legit Bally Sports app.

Reactions: JC1
My bride and I recently re-located to North Carolina. I am a Vikings fan, and she is a Chiefs fan. I know, I know, most of you hate the NFL and sports and all that stuff, but we LOVE watching football in the fall. Obviously our teams are not broadcasted down here in the south. I purchased SLING, but no matter what I do, it seems they don't show live games, only replays. I am willing to spend some money on NFL Sunday ticket, but it says it is not available in my area. I can't believe that in today's age of technology I can't at least stream it over some sort of program or subscription. I will not install a dish, and I have Google Fiber for internet. Ideas???
I feel your pain, being a Packer fan who lives in Ohio. Luckily, the Packers are one of the best teams in the NFL, so they often get the late game and several prime time games per season.
I cant get Direc TV because I have too many trees in my yard, so what I do is when the game isnt on locally, I just go to a local bar, usually a BWW or other sports bar that has lots of TVs and watch it there.
Believe me, I would much rathar watch it at home and it really makes me miss when I lived in Wisconsin and could watch my team at home but you do what you have to do when your dont live in your team's market.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back