Have you lost any interest in the NFL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If it weren’t for DraftKings, I wouldn’t watch any football. DraftKings makes it entertaining and sometimes puts some money in my pocket.

Soon as that clown on 49’ers kneeled for the national anthem; lost all respect for NFL players. He and any others doing that crap to me as a veteran can go you know where. My 2 cents

I lost interest in all sports well before the alligators decided to be vegetarian. Did the graveyard shift for years and the only available quality time [I had] was spent with the family.

I got bored with the NFL years ago. Now with all the drama within the league, there's no reason to go back to watching it.

If I do watch sports on TV it's the UFC. Otherwise I can find plenty of other things to do.

I enjoy watching Russel Wilson singlehandedly destroy the Seahawks....
.......... that's actually not fair, he uses both arms - when he gets sacked.

Reactions: JC1
It does suck that the stands are empty, but that's no reason to stop watching.

I've been watching. It's nice to see other teams like Cleveland and Buffalo doing well. Hopefully a new team that has never won a Superbowl pulls it off this year.

If that doesn't happen, wouldn't it be funny if the Steelers had the perfect season and Brady and the Bucs were their opponent. I doubt Brady will even been in the NFC final.

I enjoy watching Russel Wilson singlehandedly destroy the Seahawks....
.......... that's actually not fair, he uses both arms - when he gets sacked.
This is an odd post. Wilson has carried this team for years...

It does suck that the stands are empty, but that's no reason to stop watching.

I've been watching. It's nice to see other teams like Cleveland and Buffalo doing well. Hopefully a new team that has never won a Superbowl pulls it off this year.

If that doesn't happen, wouldn't it be funny if the Steelers had the perfect season and Brady and the Bucs were their opponent. I doubt Brady will even been in the NFC final.
I don't know about other teams doing well. There may be a few here and there, but I still see most of the teams that are always good being good, and teams that are usually bad still being bad. It is good to see NE sucking, I was sick of them. Pittsburgh is another team that usually does pretty well, and I'm sick of seeing them dominate their division. It's time for some new teams to be good, that would make it more interesting. KC winning it all last year was quite refreshing...

Last edited:
Reactions: JC1
I no longer watch. I don't care for the unpatriotic actions of some players. However, I was getting tired of the NFL before all of that started. I really don't watch a lot of sports or tv in general anymore. I guess I have a lot more hobbies and projects than when I was younger.

Never been a fan of the NFL.

Its stupid.
It is now, but believe it or not, at one time it was actually the best sport to watch, and the best league of ALL sports...if you ever get a chance to see it, watch the game that was referred to as the "Ice Bowl" sometime...now THAT was when NFL football was the greatest sport on the planet!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back