Have you lost any interest in the NFL?

Status
Not open for further replies.
My home team is the Houston Texans..... that's all I gotta say about that... what a mess.... so no, I don't watch as much as I used to.

It is now, but believe it or not, at one time it was actually the best sport to watch, and the best league of ALL sports...if you ever get a chance to see it, watch the game that was referred to as the "Ice Bowl" sometime...now THAT was when NFL football was the greatest sport on the planet!

I never really liked sports, I think I am weird!

And I used to work at a major arena, we had basketball and hockey. Among other things.

The commercials though.. lol

I watch old football games and old NASCAR races...

Way, way, way better in my opinion.

Because... Of some of the great announcers calling those events.

Pat Summerall and John Madden.... **** Enberg and Merlin Olson.... Baseball Joe and Vin Scully.... Benny, Bob and Ned Jarrett Calling a NASCAR race... Mike Joy, Neil Bonnet, and Buddy Baker calling a NASCAR race = amazing guys to hear call a game or race.

I dumped baseball many years ago because of strikes...
I watched the Eagles for decades with my father. When he passed in 2015, I just lost interest. I also avoid Hollywood....
I'd never pay to see any sports teams.
I dumped boxing in the 80's.
I'm no fan of spoiled jocks or celebrities.
I dumped cable a few years back...

No needs an agenda pushed on them all the time....

No matter who is pushing their stupid agenda... Whether it be moonbat or wingnut side doing that... Is not needed or wanted or desired... .

You want someone pushing a looney tune agenda if you go to a doctor's appointment??
Or getting ready to have a surgery ???

You want to hear a looney time agenda at a funeral ???

You want people talking looney tunes agenda garbage in a room with a person who is close to passing away from this earth ??

Yeah... Me neither....

There's a time and place for things...

I believe people have a opportunity to do to do that in their own time.... Nothing wrong with that.

Have someone try to push their looney tune or wingnut agenda on you in a hospital visit... See how you like that....

Bet you will not care for it.

Or how about you just trying to buy your groceries.... And have that happen... Bet you won't like that either. .

A common sense of decency, decorum, and sense of right time and place is what is needed.

Last edited:
No needs an agenda pushed on them all the time....

No matter who is pushing their stupid agenda... Whether it be moonbat or wingnut side doing that... Is not needed or wanted or desired... .

You want someone pushing a looney tune agenda if you go to a doctor's appointment??
Or getting ready to have a surgery ???

You want to hear a looney time agenda at a funeral ???

You want people talking looney tunes agenda garbage in a room with a person who is close to passing away from this earth ??

Yeah... Me neither....

There's a time and place for things...

And there are times where it is not needed or wanted or desired...

A common sense of decency, decorum, and sense of right time and place is what is needed.
In short: Project Farm is fun to watch compared to...

I've certainly lost interest. I'll watch if I stumble upon it but I no longer TRY to watch it or plan for it. And not following regularly means I don't really care to watch an entire game 'cause I don't care how it ends.

I watch old football games and old NASCAR races...

Way, way, way better in my opinion.

Because... Of some of the great announcers calling those events.

Pat Summerall and John Madden.... **** Enberg and Merlin Olson.... Baseball Joe and Vin Scully.... Benny, Bob and Ned Jarrett Calling a NASCAR race... Mike Joy, Neil Bonnet, and Buddy Baker calling a NASCAR race = amazing guys to hear call a game or race.
Pat Summerall had the be the best booth guy of all time...when you heard his voice, you KNEW the biggest game of the weekend was on...

I dumped baseball many years ago because of strikes...
I watched the Eagles for decades with my father. When he passed in 2015, I just lost interest. I also avoid Hollywood....
I'd never pay to see any sports teams.
I dumped boxing in the 80's.
I'm no fan of spoiled jocks or celebrities.
I dumped cable a few years back...
Boxing has been uninteresting since guys like Sugar Ray Leonard, Marvin Hagler, Roberto Duran, and later on Mike Tyson left the sport. I find things I do now that I used to do with my dad brings me closer to him...he passed years ago...

I have 100% lost interest. I didn't watch a single game last year and I haven't watched one this year. I'm done with the NFL. I guess I have a problem with a bunch of guys can't appreciate a country that made them all millionaires for playing a game. I wish them well, but I won't be watching.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back