How cheap is your gasoline lately?

premium gasoline up to 3x price; standard >2x of lpg.. and climbing. propane steady.:love:
so glad, i need only few drops of gasoline

Central Virginia: ~$2.79/gallon for 87 octane and ~$2.99/gallon for diesel fuel. There is more variation in pricing here than you would expect, especially a few miles into rural areas (a little cheaper there).

Gas Buddy says the average US price is now over $3.00 a gallon, the highest since the oil price collapse of 2014. Enjoy.

8ECEFF26-A7D0-41A9-8468-CD68C0D76FDA.jpg

$3.15. Made that 15 cent jump overnight. I can’t complain after seeing the Critic’s post though. Ouch.

$1.67 per liter for regular right now. Wouldn't surprise me to see it at $1.85 or so by end of summer. My car also needs premium which is 25 cents per liter more, lol.

A good price for regular ($1.605 Cdn per liter) works out to $4.94 US/US gallon. Premium is quite a bit more.

It's supposedly on its way to $2.00 per liter which works out to $6.16 US/US gallon.

And you wonder why we drive smaller vehicles, hybrids and EVs.

$1.67 per liter for regular right now. Wouldn't surprise me to see it at $1.85 or so by end of summer. My car also needs premium which is 25 cents per liter more, lol.
Vancouver, BC prices:
$1.67 Cdn/liter for regular works out to $5.14 US/US gallon.
$1.92 Cdn/liter for premium works out to $5.91 US/US gallon.

I expect prices in Europe are even higher.

Back