Honda Type 2.0 ATF 10 speed transmission oil replacement

I am driving a Canadian version 2018 Honda Odyssey Touring with the 10 speed transmission [I think]. It has 125K miles on it. I have tried to get my transmission fluid changed at a couple of places in the town I live and they say no-go. The Honda dealer in town is incompetent and seriously overpriced. Being in 2024 now, I was wondering is there is a name brand ATF Type 2 oil for sale that is non-Honda? Jiffy Lube and a few other places won't touch doing this service. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

Can't find a service bulletin on how to service the 10 speed but here's an article on how to tackle one:

Yes you want the Honda Type 2 fluid.

I am driving a Canadian version 2018 Honda Odyssey Touring with the 10 speed transmission [I think]. It has 125K miles on it. I have tried to get my transmission fluid changed at a couple of places in the town I live and they say no-go. The Honda dealer in town is incompetent and seriously overpriced. Being in 2024 now, I was wondering is there is a name brand ATF Type 2 oil for sale that is non-Honda? Jiffy Lube and a few other places won't touch doing this service. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.
What is the model # of the transmission?

I've used Honda and Idemitsu in those cars. Idemitsu used to be a decent price on Amazon.
I think my last purchase was Honda DW-1 from Ebay.

I have no idea what the model number of the transmission is on this vehicle. How would I find that information?
It's marked on the structural rib of the transmission - or possibly via the VIN, google for a VIN decoder.

If it truly is the 10 speed, then: https://www.amsoil.com/p/amsoil-sig...c-automatic-transmission-fluid-atf/?zo=515729

Capacity: 3.5 quarts Initial Fill.
Capacity: 9 speed EX Q5NZ Total Fill 7.7 quarts.

Capacity:10 speed With Rib mark TOR MNXA Total Fill 8.8 quarts.
Capacity:10 speed With O Rib mark TOR MNXA Total Fill 9 quarts.

Supposedly Amsoils ATF now covers 2.0 fluid but I don’t think anyone has really tried it yet

OEM is all I’ve used so far.

Back