High Performance Lubricants Open House Aug 6,7

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have made the decision to have our food and dinner at a neighboring business instead of spreading out tables in the plant. I’m personally not a drinker but for a lot of you this will be an upgrade.

Steam Hollow is a micro brewery that does not serve food. Their business is built off of their product alone.

We are getting close.

David
David, how many of us are coming?

1659132638316.jpeg

Just bring some spotted cow it will make someones day lol. Love that tasty beverage
Right it's one of the most requested from out of state. It's the Coors light of craft seriously that was Dan's take on it the head brewer knock off a Farmhouse Ale. I was already planning on bringing a case since it's very good cold easy drinking why it's so popular i was going to pack a sour or two that he makes very top notch.

Last edited:
Right it's one of the most requested from out of state. It's the Coors light of craft seriously that was Dan's take on it the head brewer knock off a Farmhouse Ale. I was already planning on bringing a case since it's very good cold easy drinking why it's so popular i was going to pack a sour or two that he makes very top notch.
Its a solid beer that pretty much everyone can enjoy but i wouldnt say its a world class beer, just a good solid beer. Even the busch light boys like it

David...does that 30 number include wives? Mines coming cause it's easier to bring her than trying to leave her home. Do wives have to register as well?

I always pack a cooler full of craft beer for the travel. Anyone looking or wanting something to try from Wisconsin I'm more than happy to bring it..
Any good sour beers out that way? (Never been to Wisconsin) I'm coming from knoxville tn area, so if you're interested in anything I'll trade you!

I'm approaching Minneapolis and.the Camry has behaved flawlessly. I sometimes wish the 4-cyl would have a bit more pep, but overall it's a satisfactory x-country cruiser.

The last three fill-ups have been around 36mpg, a bit over actually, and my worst fill has been about 33.5mpg. Can't complain, although I'd like to hit or go over 37-38mpg.

The Camry has not used a noticeae amount of oil since the last change on May 26, and there's well over 3,000 miles on the car since then.

Generally, a happy driving experience.

Filled with BP gad today, not top tier. Surprused that it annoyed .e S much as it did. First non'top tier fill dince buying the car in July, 2020.

I'm approaching Minneapolis and.the Camry has behaved flawlessly. I sometimes wish the 4-cyl would have a bit more pep, but overall it's a satisfactory x-country cruiser.

The last three fill-ups have been around 36mpg, a bit over actually, and my worst fill has been about 33.5mpg. Can't complain, although I'd like to hit or go over 37-38mpg.

The Camry has not used a noticeae amount of oil since the last change on May 26, and there's well over 3,000 miles on the car since then.

Filled with BP gad today, not top tier. Surprused that it annoyed .e S much as it did. First non'top tier fill dince buying the car in July, 2020.

About 96 hours until we all meet!

Good luck finding much top tier fuel out here. BP isn’t and I don’t know why. All the Shell stations and Phillips 66 are now just Circle K. Then you have Casey’s. None of that is top tier. Meijer is top tier fuel.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back