Help me find a source for this Japanese oil

Contact the company.

The smart Alec remarks make you come across as a 😈
I mean I am a 😈 . I don't even try to hide it. I just embraced it. I like being true to myself.

When it comes to vegetable oil, I prefer Andalusian Olive Oil.
A man of culture.

The best olive oil I've ever had was of Greek Origin though. I had it, dipping stale homemade sourdough bread, and it may have been one of the happiest meals of my life.

Seems like it would be cheaper and a lot easier to just use the plethora of oils that are on the shelves at Walmart or any auto parts store

but to each their own
*woosh*

Come on haters, we are OIL NERDS!! That's why we're all here. That's what makes this place so much fun, discussing and possibly trying rare obscure oils:D. Would love to see a voa of this stuff!
HELL YEAH!

All kinds of cool oil cans on Amazon Japan:

View attachment 33449
Isn't HKS the brand that does the 7.5w25 or some such
fake oil viscosity?
That might make an interesting VOA.

Have you tried emailing them?

LINK: [email protected]
Already did. Waiting for a reply. Also found a distributer for their 10w30. Emailed them in hopes they might be able to special order it.

Already did. Waiting for a reply. Also found a distributer for their 10w30. Emailed them in hopes they might be able to special order it.

Cool. That was the best advice I could give, I did a quick search and ZERO came up. The only other option is to talk to a commercial store and see if they had a channel to special order it. Which you stated you have already done.

Back