Help me find a source for this Japanese oil

Ok so the endless "thick vs thin" debates, "Amsoil love/hate" threads, "Royal Purple sucks now" comments, and the ilk, do kind of get old after a while. I figure I will spice things up.

Ichiro Seiryu 0w20 - Is an API SP / ILSAC GF-6 oil from Japan. It is probably a quality lubricant, that isn't too special. No idea if the Ichiro company actually produces it, or where this company stands on the scale of Mainstream->Boutique.

I sent an email to the company, and am trying to find a source (actively googling) for this oil online, so that I can import it. If successful, I would pay for a VOA, run it in my wife's Subaru for a 5k OCI, and then pay for a UOA. Would you guys be willing to help me find a source?

At the root of things is that I thought the can looks cool. Yes this whole thread started because the can came up on an unrelated google image search, and I thought it looked cool. I kind of want this can for some wall art or somesuch in my future "man"-cave, that my wife will surely take over.

Soy sauce and sesame seed oil come in those same cans, but I figure you specifically like the label on the can.

Ok so the Teal Deer is:

I found some Japanese Engine oil brand online, I really like the packaging, I'm trying to find a way to import it, and if I can import it then I will do a VOA and UOA on it. Also requesting help on finding a way to import it.
Best of luck 👍

Soy sauce and sesame seed oil come in those same cans, but I figure you specifically like the label on the can.
Yes.

Inb4 "well just print out a similar label and slap it on a vegetable oil can"

I KNOW that is coming someone since 1/3 of this forum is a whole lot of penny pinchers who hate the idea of fun.

this forum is a whole lot of penny pinchers who hate the idea of fun.
Some of us have fun penny pinching - I buy Redline Oil.
Now, the labels is a whole different story. When it comes to vegetable oil, I prefer Andalusian Olive Oil.

It’s always neat finding new oil brands to try! Good luck in your quest finding an importer. Keep us posted.

All kinds of cool oil cans on Amazon Japan:

1604871643045.jpg

1604871681686.jpg

1604871707446.jpg

1604871730110.jpg

1604871826877.jpg

1604871915358.jpg

1604872003973.jpg

1604872513802.jpg

Back