Handgun permit holders, do you carry your gun?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I carry, especially in questionable areas.

In my state, I do not have to "conceal", but of course it's good practice.

Man are you a contradiction. Check out Ruger's new LCP pistol. It is extremely light and of excellent quality. Together with Hornady's Critical Defense .380 ammo, it's 7 shots (6+1) of saving your bacon. Like a new wallet, you'll quickly forget its on you.

Nice gun. Doubt I'll ever get a chance to shoot it, however.
frown.gif

Originally Posted By: SHAMUS
Check out Ruger's new LCP pistol. It is extremely light and of excellent quality.

Just be sure it is a post recall.

I carry when I can. My job does not allow weapons, so this limits me quite a bit. Anywhere else and I usually will have it with me.

Originally Posted By: Steve S
I am beginning to wonder why my constitutional rights end at certain points?

I work at a state college, so I wonder the same thing.

I can't even keep my handgun in my vehicle. I'm not allowed to carry (even though I have a permit) yet, I have students that have criminal history, are sexual predators, and the security on campus has arrested criminals carrying guns.

Makes alot of sense.

Originally Posted By: SHAMUS
Man are you a contradiction.

That's why I asked about others' behavior. I'm trying to make up my mind.

I carry my Beretta 8040 or Steyr M9 everywhere I can. Too many crazy or desperate people out there. [censored] we had someone break in while my wife was home. The sound and sight of our AR-15 made him reconsider.

Originally Posted By: Steve S
I am beginning to wonder why my constitutional rights end at certain points?

The issue of gun law has become a political and/or controversial issue in many societies. There are many differing views on how gun laws should be set up in a society. A typical disagreement is over whether guns should be prohibited in the interest of public safety, or whether citizen gun ownership improves safety and should be allowed. This debate is fueled by black market sales of firearms, illegal firearm manufacturing, cross border purchases, witness intimidation, self defense as a right, use of deadly force in self defense, victims rights, accidental shootings, use of firearms in killing sprees, criminal use of firearms originally purchased legally, use of stolen firearms by criminals, hunting vs. self defense use, alternatives to firearms, etc.

Who has fueled this problem most? Newscasters! Get rid of shootings on TV coverage and and they will all be out jobs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back