Where Do You Carry Your CW?

Status
Not open for further replies.
P365 or G23 in a basic IWB kydex holster. I'm left handed so just behind 9:00 works best for me, probably about 8:00-8:30.

Usually around the 5:00 position. Sometimes I carry in a pocket holster. Occasionally I've carried in a shoulder holster but didn't care for that as much.

Gun #1 gets carried at 3:00-4:00 on the "body clock". Almost always IWB and in a Sparks Summer Special holster.
Spare mag(s) opposite.

Gun #2 is usually a S&W J-frame. It goes in an old Seventrees ankle holster now made as the Ken Null ANK.
Spare ammo in pocket.

Gun #3 comes and goes. Usually none, but maybe not. It might be a Kahr in the weak side front pocket. Maybe a small revolver in a coat pocket. And maybe even an HK P7 IWB on the weak side.

Experiment:
Since returning to motorcycle riding, I've struggled to find a good way to carry something concealed but accessible. I wear an "armored" jacket, which doesn't help, since it has to be snug to work (can't ride up) so clearing a hip holster isn't going to be easy.
The best I've come up with so far is an heavily raked crossdraw; more or less a "driving holster". It's OWB, but the jacket just covers it. I can get the jacket up enough to get the gun out of that.
But I'm not married to the idea.
FWIW, I'm using a revolver on the motorcycles, since if I am forced into needing a gun then, I'm way behind the curve and may not be able to shoot from a locked wrist for a number of reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back