fumoto valve

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: 901Memphis
This website probably gives that company more business than anywhere else. I'm surprised they aren't a site sponsor.

Absolutely. I've purchased several over the years after reading about them here and trying them.

Fumoto is just one option. I thought Fram Sure Drain was fine, but not as convenient. Any way you slice it, you get an easier experience than messing with new washers and dropping hot drain plugs into a pan of oil.

But, Fumoto is really nice for those of you who want to take oil samples, or are compulsive about getting right to the "Full" mark on the dipstick if you slightly overfill.

Oh, why can't OEM's just make their oil capacities in even quarts!?

Originally Posted By: Vikas
If I can figure out the exact thread pitch of the drain hole, is there a place on the internet, you can send me the right fumoto valve?

Fumoto USA size chart

You can also look up the correct valve application by Make/Model on their site. FWIW, I wound up ordering mine off Amazon but there's various places you can get them.

On a large sump leftover oil isn't an issue, especially if it's a big rig that holds 40 quarts. I can see how much simpler it makes things but I haven't tried one yet.

I'm in the Fumoto fan group also. Have used them on several semi trucks, my Jeep Liberty Diesel, an ag tractor, and have one now that will go on my 2013 Silverado I bought just under a month ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back