Free lifetime oil change. FCP Euro.

LOL bit of a difference shipping a small sample bottle versus 10 quarts...
Just pointing it out per the comment - the flashpoint of used oil is high enough that it isn't a haz material per the UPS's info as I interpret it and the quantity isn't listed as an exception i.e. less than X oz is ok but over isn't. I've never had an issue - watch the video, no drama if you pack it correctly.

I would say there’s more chance of leaking oil from a Walmart or Amazon delivery of new oil. They’re mainly just loose jugs tossed into a box with no packing material at all. Most have been okay, but I have had some leak. I’ve ordered oil from FCP and Blauparts, both package their stuff very well. There’s not much chance of oil leaking from a return to FCP, if you just reuse the packing materials and send it back the way you got it.

I would say there’s more chance of leaking oil from a Walmart or Amazon delivery of new oil. They’re mainly just loose jugs tossed into a box with no packing material at all. Most have been okay, but I have had some leak. I’ve ordered oil from FCP and Blauparts, both package their stuff very well. There’s not much chance of oil leaking from a return to FCP, if you just reuse the packing materials and send it back the way you got it.
Exaclty and I have had new oil show up (from FCP actually) that had leaked in the bag but not outside of it.

I live 13 miles from FCPEuro and have been doing business with them for over 10 years. I can tell you from first hand experience that their employees are proud to work there, motivated, honest, and will do whatever it takes to help me.

I have a high regard for this company.
Nice. If I were in your shoes I would probably buy their oil on a 5k mile OCI.

Folks are such Debbie Downers w/r to any convos on BITOG about FCP. Geez. It's really a great deal with no drama or strings attached. Meanwhile over in the deals/rebates forum, folks making up names/addresses to get more rebates..ahahahah
No kidding. They take offense to it like it's their money and sometimes take it further by saying it's unethical for the consumer to make use of it. They need to get over it.

And the bottles go to the landfill here where I live not certain about CT one day the world will figure a way to recycle the bottle instead of the waste...... I think I am going to use them are they a full line liqui moly dealer such as the liqui moly coolants?

I

Last edited:
And the bottles go to the landfill here where I live not certain about CT one day the world will figure a way to recycle the bottle instead of the waste...... I think I am going to use them are they a full line liqui moly dealer such as the liqui moly coolants?

I
Just go to their website and look - yes, should be a full LM dealer.

Just sent a box back for ~$250 worth of refunds:

f/r wipers
cabin filter
3x bottles of Motul RBF600
oil filter/drain plug
Haldex service kit

Should have noted above - return shipping was of course free b/c I used PayPal and just printed out the FedEx shipping label and dropped it off.

Should have noted above - return shipping was of course free b/c I used PayPal and just printed out the FedEx shipping label and dropped it off.
Can you expand on why your return shipping was free? Is this a Paypall and FCP thing agreement? A paypal feature? something else?

-A

I believe this would be it:

Ah. it's a PayPal feature on its own. I was looking on FCPEuro's site to see if it was some unique promotion they had with Paypal.

Interesting. ty very much for this
Might order me up 1000lbs of wheel weights just to return them. ;-)

Ah. it's a PayPal feature on its own. I was looking on FCPEuro's site to see if it was some unique promotion they had with Paypal.

Interesting. ty very much for this
Might order me up 1000lbs of wheel weights just to return them. ;-)
*up to $30 per return, up to 180 days since original purchase, no more than 12x a year

It's great for my typical boxes of consumables that I ship back a handful of times a year.

The key to this is to pay with paypal and use their return shipping reimbursment program where you can get up to $30 per return in shipping reimbursed upto 12 times in a year.
You have great knowledge my friend!

Back