Free lifetime oil change. FCP Euro.

Shipping issues are your issues (or the shipper), not FCP's w/r to leaking etc. I don't see how that has any impact on them offering this program beyond sending you a nasty-gram b/c their workers are covered in your used oil b/c you didn't pack it correctly. Remember, some people actually just drive their stuff to their storefront to return it as well.

Sure it's real easy for them to say that, some might say it's smart. Time will tell if that works for the long run, especially if delivery personnel are soaking in waste oil, and complaining because it wasn't packed properly. ;) Interesting marketing concept.

I use FCP’s LRG. They are 10 miles from my house so no shipping. I doubt I’d ship liquids such as engine oil.
What a great deal if you are close! Shipping the oil is really no different if you do it correctly/take your time than them shipping the new oil to you. I place it back in the original containers - the LM containers are v. good - make sure the caps are tight, place them in the HD plastic bag they came in, zip tie the bag shut. Even if they leak the liquids aren't leaving the bag. I use UPS or FedEx....have even used the USPS. I just tell them it's auto parts. If they ask about liquids (only the USPS does), I tell them it's motor oil. They have ask it if's packed correctly...."yes".

Sure it's real easy for them to say that, some might say it's smart. Time will tell if that works for the long run, especially if delivery personnel are soaking in waste oil, and complaining because it wasn't packed properly. ;) Interesting marketing concept.
Time has already told....they have been doing this a long time.

It’s a big help to return brake fluid To FCP. I real hassle in CT.
What is the hassle with brake fluid? I agree; for the $20/bottle Motul RBF600 I use in my Sportwagen it's a great deal!

Lifetime warranty until they go out of business like most auto online retailers.

these guys have been around forever

i remember when they were selling 500% marked up chinese suspension parts
Folks are such Debbie Downers w/r to any convos on BITOG about FCP. Geez. It's really a great deal with no drama or strings attached. Meanwhile over in the deals/rebates forum, folks making up names/addresses to get more rebates..ahahahah

Last edited:
I need to try it one day. I’ve been buying the oil change kits for our Volvo from them. They’re priced right and have everything I need on one receipt (great for records). I’ve never bothered sending one back though. I’ll have to try on the next one.

I need to try it one day. I’ve been buying the oil change kits for our Volvo from them. They’re priced right and have everything I need on one receipt (great for records). I’ve never bothered sending one back though. I’ll have to try on the next one.
Definately - they offere it, why not? You are the example of why they aren't going out of business here....v. few folks likely actually do it. Just have to return it and follow their procedure....it's very simple and no more hassle than doing a rebate.

Here's a good look at how I've used it...not bad savings.

Capture2.JPG

Hey folks, a VW YouTuber has produced an excellent video showing details of the process of buying/returning oil for free lifetime oil change (minus #1) including how to get free return shipping, hopefully this helps some folks here.

I live 13 miles from FCPEuro and have been doing business with them for over 10 years. I can tell you from first hand experience that their employees are proud to work there, motivated, honest, and will do whatever it takes to help me.

I have a high regard for this company.

Last edited:
Back