Free lifetime oil change. FCP Euro.

1652718404649.png

I do wish they sold more varieties of Redline engine oil. I think if I decide to use it, I'd order the Redline 0w-40.

Not sure if we've already had a discussion about the best oils for BMW ll-01 on FCP Euro

So how much of a saving would that be over just using Quaker State Euro?
Would be the cost of the QS after your first change out if you do it right, this is 100% free going forward. It's worth the slight hassle if you are doing it a lot like myself. Just sent one back for our Atlas with other things...wipers/cabin filter, oil filter from another car, about $150 refunded.

Would be the cost of the QS after your first change out if you do it right, this is 100% free going forward. It's worth the slight hassle if you are doing it a lot like myself. Just sent one back for our Atlas with other things...wipers/cabin filter, oil filter from another car, about $150 refunded.
Really I can do an OCI with QS Euro for under $25 that includes the filter. What was you total net cost?

Really I can do an OCI with QS Euro for under $25 that includes the filter. What was you total net cost?
His net cost is the initial buy of the oil and filter. The trick is to use Ebay to make your purchase in order to get free shipping on the product going back to FCP Euro. That's the key to the scheme. Otherwise the cost for return shipping eats into your savings.

My net cost at this point for oil changes alone is:

$596 total Liquimoly oil change kits purchased (that's for all 3 of my VWs - 9 kits/changes)
$385 refunded so far
$0 shipping (b/c I use Paypal and get the return shipping refunded)
$211 net spent for 9 changes = $23 per change running tally but keep in mind this drops each time I change the oil in one of my 3 cars

Best I can do at Wallyworld is going to be about $45-50 I think for 6 qt of Euro xW40 and a filter.

Also keep in mind I bundle my returns for everything else for some nice overall savings for maintaining 3 vehicles:

Capture.JPG

His net cost is the initial buy of the oil and filter. The trick is to use Ebay to make your purchase in order to get free shipping on the product going back to FCP Euro. That's the key to the scheme. Otherwise the cost for return shipping eats into your savings.
Not Ebay, Paypal.

Not Ebay, Paypal.

@TiGeo

Can you PM details on this? 5th grader version or lower, lol. I looked all over Paypal, didn't see option.

I've just been paying out of pocket a net $24.38 on my oil changes because I've been returning shipping with FedEx typically.

Last edited:
One observation for my last return - I only saw one credit to my credit card....so I talked to their customer service. Apparently I received store credit to my account for some of the lifetime replacement returns b/c they were more than 180 days old. They said they would credit me if I gave them my info/they don't keep the payment details past that long. Don't recall that before....just something to be aware of. For me, store credit is just fine.

They're starting to carry more Motul oil, which might entice me to go forward with their oil service exchange program.

Liqui Moly is 'fine', but the Pennzoil Euro stuff is in fact that much better and easier to deal with locally.

Recently I sent back: cabin filter, brake fluid, oil filter, wipers.

$80 refund just like that!

Back