Free Case (12 quarts) of Motor Oil. Choose one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The oil is free, it's the shipping charge that kills ya.
grin2.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: MBCLK
There is a square room. On each side of the room is a FREE (12 quarts) case of motor oil. You can only choose 1 Free case to take home with you. Which do you choose? Remember, it's free.

What a stupid question/thread...
06.gif

You got the other thread locked so start another one?

Lets get into REAL questions... (since I guess these type of questions are what this board is all about)

How come the room is square?

What color is the room?

Why don't you spend more time reading what has been posted on this board for the last 7 years like many of us have and then you could come up with something that would matter.

Yes this is the NEW BITOG....
smirk2.gif

PS: We all know everything should be FREE.. No wonder things are so SCREWED UP...
mad.gif
20.gif

Originally Posted By: Bill in Utah
There is a square room. On each side of the room is a FREE (12 quarts) case of motor oil. You can only choose 1 Free case to take home with you. Which do you choose? Remember, it's free.

06.gif

Lets get into REAL questions... (since I guess these type of questions are what this board is all about)

What color is the room?

Why don't you spend more time reading what has been posted on this board for the last 7 years like many of us have and then you could come up with something that would matter.

smirk2.gif

PS: We all know everything should be FREE.. No wonder things are so SCREWED UP...
mad.gif
20.gif

Easy Bill,it`s ok.
thumbsup2.gif

Originally Posted By: Bill in Utah

06.gif

What color is the room?

smirk2.gif

mad.gif
20.gif

Bill,

It's a multiple choice question. Pick one please. Thread locked? It strayed away from the topic. It's not courteous to stray away from the topic. Thanks Bill

Originally Posted By: addyguy
Bill will take No. 1, regular YB in 5W-30.

I can predict others responses, it's a gift!

:p

LOL.gif
crackmeup2.gif

I'd take #2 and sell it to a wannabe racer that has stickers on the side of their car-cuz stickers and marketing material make you faster. I would then take the proceeds and buy a couple cases of the YB on a BOGO and sell them to local BITOG folks looking for a deal.

Originally Posted By: pickled
I'd take #2 and sell it to a wannabe racer that has stickers on the side of their car-cuz stickers and marketing material make you faster. I would then take the proceeds and buy a couple cases of the YB on a BOGO and sell them to local BITOG folks looking for a deal.

LOL.gif

reminds me of the mountain bikers I pass on the trails with those nifty-metro-sexual full race outfits with all the advertising on them. If it makes them faster I haven't seen it yet
grin2.gif

Listen, stop picking on Bill. He's knows more and been here longer than most of us. Dino is what the majority of the population uses, including my father, and he has had 3 cars in 3 decades all going 300k+ km without a single lube related issue. He tells me synthetic oil "is for sissies and suckers".. lol. The engines were the best part of the cars when he would give them away to family members or friends. It would of made *no* difference in the life of the car had he used syn. Why do I use syn? Well, I'm mental.

I'll take the PP.

OMG those people make me laugh so hard (the mt. bikers in their flare)! I prefer to wear a pair of shorts and a T-shirt when I'm hacking up the trail. I must be too slow to wear that stuff! Yeah I don't like it when people pick on Bill either...the man's methods work.

Noone is picking on anyone here. The purpose of this thread is to eliminate COST as a factor when choosing motor oil. When you eliminate COST..you concentrate on the oil itself as the deciding factor. As you can see up to this point...synthetic wins in a landslide.

Noone is picking on anyone here. The purpose of this thread is to eliminate COST as a factor when choosing motor oil. When you eliminate COST..you concentrate on the oil itself as the deciding factor. As you can see up to this point...synthetic wins in a landslide.

I rest my case..
smirk2.gif

I guess unlike others, I have to work for my money. So COST is important.

But even more important is you are not getting it. dnewton3 over in the other thread covered it perfectly.

But what the heck, we know nothing...

That's like saying I'd still drink Grapefruit Maddog if there was Mondavi in the room...both will get you "there" one just tastes better. If cost wasn't a factor I'd take a diamond over cubic zirconium any day.

Well if cost was totally eliminated there are other oils I would much rather have then the onese on this list.

But cost IS a factor. Not that I couldnt afford the most expensive oil for my car, but why would I want to?

That said I stick to the cheapest big name brand on sale.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back