Fram Ultra filter material failure

If you could actually understand post #11 you wouldn't be trolling like you do. OP wasn't eniterly clear in his first post and so questions arise. Not hard to grasp.
I can’t speak for the OP, but it was entirely clear all the way through to me, doubt casted and all. I never once thought the loose bonding of the media was caused by the OP instead of Fram. I give someone more credit than that. Too bad he had to prove it wasn’t so. You can talk from now till Sunday about me, it doesn’t matter. Casting doubt with no evidence is a powerful thing.

I can’t speak for the OP, but it was entirely clear all the way through to me, doubt casted and all. I never once thought the loose bonding of the media was caused by the OP instead of Fram. I give someone more credit than that. Too bad he had to prove it wasn’t so. You can talk from now till Sunday about me, it doesn’t matter. Casting doubt with no evidence is a powerful thing.
I, nor anyone else claimed or thought that the "loose bonding of the media was caused by the OP". Now you're just making stuff up. Just what "doubt was cast" by asking the OP for some clarification? You really are trolling now, or you really can't read very well. 😂

Last edited:
Back