Favorite Oil Brand for OPE

What's your guys favorite oil brand for OPE that is available in 10w-30 full synthetic (Mobil 1, Supertech, Quaker State, Pennzoil, Valvloline) and Amsoil is not worth it for me, so if that is your favorite, what is your second favorite brand?

The left over oil from my cars oil changes is my favorite. My mower currently has a mix of; 5w-30 Shell Rotella Gas truck, 10w-40 Quaker state HM, and 15w-40 Mobil Delvac.

My mowers get what my cars get - Havoline Conventional 5w30. When I go through my stash, I'll switch over to Havoline Pro-DS Full Synthetic 5w30.

I'm another one in the 'whatever I have around' camp. I've had no-name 5w-30 semi synthetic in my 24hp Briggs intek for around 40 hours (2 years) now with 0 smoke or consumption. I had never run 5w-30 but it doesn't seem to mind it at all. I will probably go with a 15w-40 for the next run since I have some in the stash. I've got a Fram Ultra XG3614 on there and I've been wondering how long to leave it on. I"m leaning towards 100 hrs.

RT5 15W-40 for the mower and pressure washer

RT6 5W-40 for the snowblower and generator

50:1 Trufuel in all of my 2-stroke OPE

I'm another one in the 'whatever I have around' camp. I've had no-name 5w-30 semi synthetic in my 24hp Briggs intek for around 40 hours (2 years) now with 0 smoke or consumption. I had never run 5w-30 but it doesn't seem to mind it at all. I will probably go with a 15w-40 for the next run since I have some in the stash. I've got a Fram Ultra XG3614 on there and I've been wondering how long to leave it on. I"m leaning towards 100 hrs.

The basic MC 910's I have run out for 100 hrs on a 33hp Kohler and it looked like new
You could leave that XG3614 on forever. I ran the exact filter for 27,000 miles on a Cmax- I planned on 24K but had to extend for bad reasons-lol

Whatever is on sale. Usually it’s super tech or Napa full synthetic. 5w30 works great for my mower, snow blower and generator. There’s times formula shell and others make it in the sump. The backpack blower usually gets on sale synthetic 2-stroke oil

Back