Full synthetic vs semi-synthetic oil

Do you guys use full synthetic or semi synthetic for your OPE? All the brands like ariens and toro suggest semi synthetic. Also what brand seems to do the best?
I've been running full synthetic in almost all of my OPE for ten or more years. The savings I might have seen over those ten years wouldn't have bought a fancy dinner for four. Mind you that my idea of a fancy dinner may be different from yours.

My oil stash is mostly PP 0-5/20 and 5/30 and just because of some crazy clearance prices at WM on some M1 10/30, 1 jug of RP of 10/30.
Since i now have an over abundance of 10-30, thats my OPE oil.
Before that.. it was whatever 5-30 synth I had open went in...
My last HDepot Murray lawn mower lasted almost 18 years, the deck rotted out... the engine started on 1 pull...

I always ran full synthetic 10w30 in my old Tecumseh powered Craftsman and Kawasaki powered John Deere 14SB. For the past few years every single piece of OPE I have is all 2 stroke. But I still use full synthetic 2 stroke oil for them. Everything from my Husqvarna gas trimmer to my 48 year old Lawn Boy.

L8R,
Matt

Fully synthetic 15w40 in our mowers at home. I also live in a hot climate, not boulder colorado where its cold.
We don't usually do mowers at work, but my boss took in a zero turn Husqvarna because this is a great customer. I just changed the oil in it a couple of hours ago. My boss left no directions for oil type, so at my own discretion used 15w40 in it. Local guy, so this mower will be used in a hot climate.

Fully synthetic 15w40 in our mowers at home. I also live in a hot climate, not boulder colorado where its cold.
We don't usually do mowers at work, but my boss took in a zero turn Husqvarna because this is a great customer. I just changed the oil in it a couple of hours ago. My boss left no directions for oil type, so at my own discretion used 15w40 in it. Local guy, so this mower will be used in a hot climate.
I thought it stayed cold up there in Canada year round.

I thought it stayed cold up there in Canada year round.

In the far north, yes it remains cold. Here we get down to around 10F occasionally in the winter, but also hit 115F in the summer, and that is in the shade. But with it being sunny almost every day, add the sun to those temps, and its really hot. There is actually a by law here, all homes must be built including AC for about the past 20 years. We are classified as a desert region, minimal snow fall or rain. We do have plenty of rattle snakes, and cactuses.

In the far north, yes it remains cold. Here we get down to around 10F occasionally in the winter, but also hit 115F in the summer, and that is in the shade. But with it being sunny almost every day, add the sun to those temps, and its really hot. There is actually a by law here, all homes must be built including AC for about the past 20 years. We are classified as a desert region, minimal snow fall or rain. We do have plenty of rattle snakes, and cactuses.
Good thing I don’t live there I remember it got to 10 degrees here once man it was cold. I never want it to be that cold again. And rattle snakes yeah I’m not coming near that place I run from all snakes. 🤣. Luckily I’ve only ever encountered two snakes a copper head and a garter snake I ran from both 🐍. I don’t mess with snakes. The copper head was next to our storage shed at school and the janitor threw it over the fence to the nursing home 😂.

Back