Elon Musk blasted by Anonymous hackers after cryptic crypto tweets

Elon Musk blasted by Anonymous hackers after cryptic crypto tweets​

His crazy bipolar tweets about cryptos has lots of people annoyed, same goes for Tesla shareholders.

I don't think the "average working person" referred to by Anonymous is investing in crypto currency.
And anyone who wears a Guy Fawkes mask has zero credibility on just about any social or economic topics.
I'll bet 99% of them have no idea who Fawkes and his followers were. Nor what their final fate was.

The Muskateer runs his mouth However he sees fit. I get the sense that he's of a teenage mentality stuck in a 49 year olds body. He should absolutely be held accountable for his actions. Most CEOs have the sense to not run their mouth incessantly for no reason. Just slap a 100% tax on Tesla products and that will shut him up.

Hopefully he used some to hire a light truck designer 😷
define 'light'. Musk, passing off 19th century tech as 'New (& improved)'.
We have access to vintage science fiction too, Eloi.

He bought a bunch of crypto, hyped it up and then bailed. Making half a billion in the process. Nobody can prosecute you for manipulating crypto prices.

I originally thought it was suspicious when he jumped on the Bitcoin bandwagon and announced you can buy a Tesla with Bitcoin, only to do a 180 degree a short time later.

:unsure:

I'm long BTC,ETH,COIN,MARA,ARKK but Musk is a whack along with Ellison, Gates and Branson come to mind. it's the money.

Basically he was doing Richard Branson but turn it up a notch. You have only yourself to blame when you buy Crypto, or Musk's stock, or both.

I can see that he was trying to use whatever he can to cash in on the financial gap Tesla is in, you can't blame him though, both are high risk high return activities to begin with.

Back