Wealthy Space X Partner Believes UFO's Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: UncleDave
Coming from an Air Force family I tend to believe the multiple military guys coming forward to talk about this arent lying.

They don't have to be lying. They could just be mistaken. Extremely common.

In other words, this isn't about whether those witnesses are honest about having seen things (lights, weirdly moving things, etc.). It's about whether their explanation of those things (alien visitors) is correct.

In other news, Bigelow Aerospace looks like a great place to work !! Looked over their opportunities page. Plant only runs a day shift 8-5 but just 8-3pm on Fridays yet paid for a full day, plant shutdown every Christmas week, and more. Interesting note on their Security Guard qualifications list: Min 5 yrs police or military exp, plus (the way I read it) have to have had either Combat Arms or SWAT experience in either service. Interesting. Guess they want serious officers, given the technology they are developing.

He's talking about because they asked him the question - and he has the balls to tell what he believes on network TV.

As to the missiles silos It isn't a "guy" it's " guys" like 20 or 30 of them all retired now all saying the same thing.

UD

Originally Posted By: d00df00d
Coming from an Air Force family I tend to believe the multiple military guys coming forward to talk about this arent lying.

They don't have to be lying. They could just be mistaken. Extremely common.

In other words, this isn't about whether those witnesses are honest about having seen things (lights, weirdly moving things, etc.). It's about whether their explanation of those things (alien visitors) is correct.

Mistaken about flying discs that makes no sound displaying non newtonian flight capabilities?
Mistaken about the missiles shutting down? I
Mistaken about the discs shooting a beam into the silo?

Sure they could be mistaken about lots of things, but it doesn't seem to me like the Russians could build these, and Im pretty sure timmy dow the street. can't put something like that together.

Could it be venus or swamp gas, or a cloud - sure why not.

Or they could all be subject to drugs concurrently due to some other experiment.

UD

As to the missiles silos It isn't a "guy" it's " guys" like 20 or 30 of them all retired now all saying the same thing.

Taking it at even at face value doesn't mean it's aliens, either. Which is more likely? The Russians, Chinese, or Americans themselves pulled a stunt, or life from another planet came to play tricks at a missile silo? And, again, that's believing their claims without question.

Mistaken about flying discs that makes no sound displaying non newtonian flight capabilities?

No.

Mistaken that any of those things means "aliens."

Originally Posted By: Garak

Taking it at even at face value doesn't mean it's aliens, either. Which is more likely? The Russians, Chinese, or Americans themselves pulled a stunt, or life from another planet came to play tricks at a missile silo? And, again, that's believing their claims without question.

I don't believen anything without questions, and then maybe not.

Ive taken the time to listen to what these guys have to say - thats why I believe them.

They seem pretty sincere to me, I would suggest listening to what they have to say before coming to a conclusion as well,, but there is no convincing those that have already made up their minds.

UD

Originally Posted By: d00df00d

No.

Mistaken that any of those things means "aliens."

They never said aliens - they said UFO's and flying saucers they never claimed to see an alien. only unidentified craft capable of non newtonian movement, and electronic jamming and frying of hardened protected circuits.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: KrisZ
What's a newtonian flight capability?

Non newtonian flight would be something like accelerating from a dead stop to thousands of miles an hour in a second, or making 90 degree right hand turns at thousands of miles an hour. Or coming to a complete halt in one second from 500 MPH.

The reaction would cause occupants to turn into a pile of mush.

We can't build anything that does that. Nor can they anywhere else on this planet.

Basically breaking newtons laws of motion.

UD

Last edited:

Heck, let's talk about conspiracies. Were they told to tell a tall tale? Are these people we see on TV real ex-military? Are they actors? Are they reading a script? How much of their interview do we not get to see?

And, like I said, sincerity is only worth so much. As for supposedly impossible flight paths, I'm sure they could provide radar traces of this? Or, are those conveniently classified or gone, or are these stealth craft?

Theoretically a drone can pull much higher gs than a piloted plane.

A high enough g turn will rip the wings off. If the device has wings.

one theory is there are no occupants in these vehicles that they are just drone.

Another is that technology somehow isolate the occupants from the physics involved.

We can't make anything that moves like that.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Garak

Heck, let's talk about conspiracies. Were they told to tell a tall tale? Are these people we see on TV real ex-military? Are they actors? Are they reading a script? How much of their interview do we not get to see?

And, like I said, sincerity is only worth so much. As for supposedly impossible flight paths, I'm sure they could provide radar traces of this? Or, are those conveniently classified or gone, or are these stealth craft?

Agreed, sincerity is only worth so much, but it is worth something especially if the same story is corroborated by multiple independent parties.

Theoretically there are sometimes radar traces but the speeds are so incredible they can move on and off the screen in the time it takes for a sweep. Usually the description is that if there is radar trace the feds send in guys to take the tapes/disks and tell everyone they didnt see anything.

UD

Non newtonian flight would be something like accelerating from a dead stop to thousands of miles an hour in a second, or making 90 degree right hand turns at thousands of miles an hour. Or coming to a complete halt in one second from 500 MPH.

We can't build anything that does that. Nor can they anywhere else on this planet.

UD

Non-Newtonian motion can't be explained.

What you saw, and what they saw, can be explained.

What you see at night lacks comparison, relative size, and is impossible to judge. You can't tell that it's going "thousands of miles an hour" with a naked eyeball. It's your perception of motion that's in error. Perspective, line of sight, relative motion, they all contribute. It's the same thing as the daytime YouTube posts, discussed on this very board, of "an airplane flying backward".

It ain't flying backward! The perspective of the camera operator is simply causing an optical illusion that makes it APPEAR to fly backwards. Just like your UFOs APPEAR to have turned, or accelerated, in non-Newtonian motion.

The simple explanation: perceptive confusion beats the impossible explanation: "non-Newtonian motion"

Even the description, "non-Newtonian" motion is, in fact, a mis-perception. Even if your perception of motion was accurate (it wasn't, but supposing for a minute) there is nothing you saw which invalidates Inertia, F=MA, or equal and opposite reaction (Newton's three laws). The motion that you perceive is incredible (that is, difficult to believe) because you perceive the "A" to be very large...but it's still Newtonian. It just requires very large "F", or much smaller "M" than you imagine.

I've seen lots of motion, and weird optical illusions, at night, when I was moving at hundreds of miles an hour, or more. Human perception wasn't designed for that set of conditions.

It's easy to believe you saw something completely different than what you actually saw.

With more details, what you saw can be explained, in normal terms, with normal objects.

UD

Nothing you described breaks any of the newton's laws. And there is no such thing as "newtonian flight capability". If you got that from listening any of the supposed "highly trained" or "military" witnesses, then I can tell you right now, they are fakes. By the way, did they happen to mention which of the three laws these UFOs break?

EDIT:
I see Astro beat me to it. Great explanation.
thumbsup2.gif

Last edited:
Nothing but a modern myth kept alive by individuals out to make $$$$ or gain some small sliver of notoriety,or both. Roswell was a non-event. Show me the proof. And don't mention the government conspiracy that has been going on for seventy years to hide the facts from the public. There's nothing to hide. The remains of weather balloons and radar targets was thrown out with other garbage seven decades ago.

Been skywatching all my life. Almost everything is explainable, with predictable and repeatable arcs and movements - until it isn't.

When one of those specks of lite, dots, objects you are tracking across the sky makes a 90 degree right hand turn at thousands of miles an hour, comes to an instant halt, or accelerates out of your field of vision from a dead stop in less time than an eye blink, thats not natural, and we can't do that.

When visible objects violate the laws of newtonian physics one has to ask deeper more uncomfortable questions.
I suspect you're trolling as you've now posted enough, defending a very weak argument. Further, it's clear YOU haven't observed this phenomenon. So, why so vigorously defend someone elses account..that you don't even know?

Lots of people have 'skywatched', however that doesn't mean they're trained, skilled observers. As an astronomer, I'm amazed at just how little most people understand about our own Earth & Moon, much less solar system, much even less our own galaxy. I've heard some very weird stuff while doing public star parties for about 25yrs for all age groups.

It's very easy to loose your point of reference when dealing with 3D space even in our atmosphere. Since these observations have all been 'seen' in the visible light part of the EM spectrum AND by humans AND by the majority standing on terra firma, I'll proceed with these constraints.

There are plenty of observations & conclusions that are unexplainable outside of ET-UFOs. Thus it isn't rare...at all. A lot has been understood...but not all.

Lite? You mean light? Speck? Dot? How far away can you see a dime? At night? How about a quarter? Could you still see it if it was thrown up into the air at night? What are the viewing conditions? What's your vision? Were you dark-adapted? What have you been drinking? Smoking?

Have you personally observed this phenomenon? Have you tracked any of these objects? Once? Twice? Multiple times? 90°? Measured against what? After all, plane geometry no longer applies. We're in 3D, thus spherical geometry and spherical trigonometry apply. How was the plane of flight tilted? Was it coming towards them? Moving away? At what angle to North? After all, even a 90° corner doesn't look such on a perspective drawing....which is on a flat sheet of paper. So again, how do you know it was 90°? Compared to what reference? On what plane of reference?

How many thousands? How was that measured? Vectors have both magnitude & direction...so what direction? Instant stop? Start? Acceleration? Really?? Who says? According to who? Even you don't believe this is possible (fortunately...), yet you believe someone else's account of it is? Why is that? Why is it possible if they saw it, but not you?

Originally Posted By: uncleDave
accelerates out of your field of vision from a dead stop in less time than an eye blink, thats not natural, and we can't do that.

You acknowledge "we can't do that", yet believe someone who said they saw this? Ockham's Razor dictates that the simpliest explanation is often correct: They didn't. After all, if it's not possible....then how is it possible? Logic dictates it isn't and the observation was false.

We humans are blessed with a very wide FOV & stereo vision, else we might not have made it thus far. However at night, in pitch dark, where only the Milky Way lights the sky and nothing else, your claim still doesn't hold up. If it actually occured in less than a 'blink-of-an-eye', then how do they know what they saw? It couldn't have been anything else, right? And since the observer is so sure of what he/she saw and they can't be mistaken, it HAS to be extraterrestrial, right?

Congrats...you've actually met a perfect, infalable human being. (They don't exist....even in the military).

One more thing...as an audio engineer....where's the sonic boom?

Even meteors cause sonic booms. So do much, much, much slower moving jets. Why amongst all of these ET-craft sightings, no one hears anything..not even a sonic boom. After all any craft that big can't have zero mass. And the atmosphere within a mile of the surface is rather dense...even more so when the craft is floating (silently) just above your head.

Impossible acceleration, infinite power, huge craft....where's the boom? The shock wave alone would break windows across several states. Where's the trail of shattered glass? THAT would DEFINITELY make headlines across the world as did the meteor in Russia. That one was actually caught on video!

I've posted my own "deeper & uncomfortable" questions contradicting your claims of IT MUST BE TRUE!!! What awaits to be seen is in what manner will you reply. I have my doubts...

50.gif

Argument, who is arguing?

I thought we were discussing?

Sonic booms, some easy they hear them, some say the craft are completely silent at any and all speed.

If an object accelerates instantly with no visible or discernible action/ reaction then it has broken Newtown law.

I have my doubts as well, but cannot say there isn't evidence. Proof I haven't seen any. Evidence though - there is a lot.

UD

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back