Wealthy Space X Partner Believes UFO's Among Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: sleddriver
I bet I've spent close to a few thousand hours at least staring at the sky, both naked eye, through binoculars and through lots of telescopes, including my own. In deep dark sky conditions. I've seen many UFO's..but they weren't extraterrestial.

Plenty of fireballs, meteors, flashing geosyncs, satellites that failed to achieve orbit, old booster rocket bodies from USA, Soviet, Russia & China programs, dead sats, the ISS, jets, space shuttles and lots of spy satellites in polar orbits. I've even seen a globular cluster (Mayall II) in another galaxy (Andromeda).

After all, there is a lot of stuff up 'there'. However in reality most of what's OUT THERE is....space. A lot of it.

It's a sure bet other civilizations exist 'out there'. The odds are overwhelming. However, to get HERE takes some fancy flying + an infinite amount of power before your life runs out.

One last point, visible light comprises a teeny, tiny part in the overall electromagnetic spectrum. This is why we use radio, x-ray, gamma-ray, etc. telescopes.

Not only is there a lot of sky to search, there's also lots of frequencies.

Been skywatching all my life. Almost everything is explainable, with predictable and repeatable arcs and movements - until it isn't.

When one of those specks of lite, dots, objects you are tracking across the sky makes a 90 degree right hand turn at thousands of miles an hour, comes to an instant halt, or accelerates out of your field of vision from a dead stop in less time than an eye blink, thats not natural, and we can't do that.

When visible objects violate the laws of newtonian physics one has to ask deeper more uncomfortable questions.

UD

Originally Posted By: HerrStig
In all the time I've been in ham radio I've never received a call from "out of town".

Me neither, and I got my ticket back in '73.

But, if you look at some of the older QST's, people were hearing long delayed echoes ( LDE's ) of their own transmissions, and AFAIK, science has never satisfactorily explained this. I have never heard a LDE of one of my transmissions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_delayed_echo

The billionaire should come forward with his evidence.

Originally Posted By: Win
HerrStig said:

Why? Whats in it for him?

As he said he doesn't really care what other people think.

Are none of the thousands of heavily redacted documents ( so much so that with some almost nothing is readable) that were made available under the FOIA act, testimonies from ex military enough to make you believe something is being covered up?

You believe the government tells the truth?

These same guys surely wouldn't do things like purposefully withhold treatment from African Americans with syphilis see how they die while lying to them the whole time.

Nah ...not our guys.....they are looking out for us.

UD

Originally Posted By: UncleDave
HerrStig said:

Why? Whats in it for him?

Are none of the thousands of heavily redacted documents ( so much so that with some almost nothing is readable) that were made available under the FOIA act, testimonies from ex military enough to make you believe something is being covered up?

You believe the government tells the truth?

These same guys surely wouldn't do things like purposefully withhold treatment from African Americans with syphilis see how they die while lying to them the whole time.

Nah ...not our guys.....they are looking out for us.

UD
Nice try but that wan't my quote.

Originally Posted By: HerrStig
In all the time I've been in ham radio I've never received a call from "out of town".

Me neither, and I got my ticket back in '73.

But, if you look at some of the older QST's, people were hearing long delayed echoes ( LDE's ) of their own transmissions, and AFAIK, science has never satisfactorily explained this. I have never heard a LDE of one of my transmissions.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_delayed_echo

The LDE thing is interesting
... the closest thing to that I have heard is a long path and a short path signal at the same time with the delay. Some folks have heard their OWN signal with a delay.

It wasn't your quote but they were questions to you.

I enjoy your feedback and am interested to hear what you think.

UD

Last edited:
Half the people on Earth now hold a high definition camera in their pockets. Yet we have not seen ANY credible video or pictures of a legitimate spacecraft from outerspace, a UFO that could be a spacecraft, bigfoot, the lochness monster, etc. All we get are proven hoaxes and frauds. Youtube is a wasteland of [censored] when it comes to UFOs.

If they were here, we'd know about it. Earth is so heavily monitored by mankind in the technological age that we would have legitimate evidence ET was visiting. There is none.

That doesn't mean ET isn't out there. I 100% believe the universe is filled with intelligent life. Statistically, I think there has to be now that science has proven planetary solar systems are the norm, not the exception. God forbid the human race is the only "intelligent" life form in the universe...
lol.gif

Originally Posted By: bubbatime
There are aliens out there. Period. With billions and billions of solar systems, and trillions and trillions of planets, the likelihood is certain.

It is possible that there HAS or WILL be life out there.

Give the time span of the entire universe and the relatively short portion of if where we've had the technology to explore just a portion of our neighborhood, the probability that we will be visited seems small.

You have to have our lifetime overlap with an alien civilization that developed the technology to travel over light-year distances.

I think the odds are very small that civilization last long enough to find one another over the vastness of space.

It could happen. But I don't believe it's likely.

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT
Half the people on Earth now hold a high definition camera in their pockets. Yet we have not seen ANY credible video or pictures of a legitimate spacecraft from outerspace, a UFO that could be a spacecraft, bigfoot, the lochness monster, etc. All we get are proven hoaxes and frauds. Youtube is a wasteland of [censored] when it comes to UFOs.

If they were here, we'd know about it. Earth is so heavily monitored by mankind in the technological age that we would have legitimate evidence ET was visiting. There is none.

That doesn't mean ET isn't out there. I 100% believe the universe is filled with intelligent life. Statistically, I think there has to be now that science has proven planetary solar systems are the norm, not the exception. God forbid the human race is the only "intelligent" life form in the universe...
lol.gif

Barring photos for discussion - same question to you-

None of the thousand of classified and declassified heavily redacted government docs and testimonials from Nuclear missile site guards/ Candadas defense minister etc. mean anything?

"Move along nothing here to see? "

UD

Originally Posted By: BMWTurboDzl
Originally Posted By: OneEyeJack
You'd think there would be something, some kind of evidence somewhere from the past few thousand years of life as we know it.

The universe is billions of years old and the likelihood that two advanced civilizations meet is extremely rare in fact there's a greater likelihood that these civilizations implode on themselves (i.e. Nuclear War).

If an alien species visited earth they would be here for our resources.

Take a look outdoors during the summer and imagine every flicker of firefly represents 100k years of civilization floating around in the universe.

We are thinking along the same lines. The half life of civilization is short relative to the age of the universe.

Originally Posted By: Warstud
Famous People That Have Seen UFO's

1) Astronaut Buzz Aldrin

2) President Jimmy Carter

3) Astronaut Gordon Cooper

4) Walter Cronkite

5) Ronald Reagan

If you've seen the movie, "The Gods Must Be Crazy" you will realize the little bush man also saw a UFO. He wasn't able to ID what dropped the bottle that caused all the problems in his village. Therefore, according to the logic of some, it must be aliens.

Originally Posted By: Drew99GT

lol.gif

Barring photos for discussion - same question to you-

None of the thousand of classified and declassified heavily redacted government docs and testimonials from Nuclear missile site guards/ Candadas defense minister etc. mean anything?

UD

Have they proven anything??? In addition, the US government has disclosed that intelligence agencies infiltrated the UFOlogy movement to conduct counterintelligence operations. aka, lie about the existence of UFOs. Think about that one! When you go down the conspiracy rabbithole, it can lead to many different paths of information.

UD

Wouldn't some "unnamed source" just leak it out, regardless of classification?

We get leaks about Bin Laden using a sat phone, leaks about this, leaks about that. Leaks about the number of ice cream scoops people get, or don't get, for goodness sake.

If this guy has evidence, he should produce it. He just looks like a crank, otherwise, albeit a wealthy one.

Originally Posted By: aquariuscsm
Maybe we're not supposed to know all the answers. One day when we pass to the other side,it will all make sense to us.
What part do you think will "pass to the other side?"
smile.gif

If you're looking at a galaxy that's millions of light years away,are you looking millions of years into the past? Maybe by the time the light reaches us,it doesn't exist anymore.
Yes. Telescopes are actually time machines. Due to the huge distances involved and the speed of light being a fixed constant, we can't 'speed up' to observe present light.

IOW, we're not only behind. We're way, way, infinitely behind in what's going on "out there".

Originally Posted By: HosteenJorje
Maybe we're not supposed to know all the answers. One day when we pass to the other side,it will all make sense to us.
What part do you think will "pass to the other side?"
smile.gif

You know what he meant.

UD

Wouldn't some "unnamed source" just leak it out, regardless of classification?

We get leaks about Bin Laden using a sat phone, leaks about this, leaks about that. Leaks about the number of ice cream scoops people get, or don't get, for goodness sake.

If this guy has evidence, he should produce it. He just looks like a crank, otherwise, albeit a wealthy one.

There are leakers, all the time - you refer to them as "cranks" and id say you are mostly right.

Not all witnesses are leakers or cranks - especially professionals like pilots and active retired military personnel, and probably the ultimate witnesses - astronauts.

When people come forward that are Ex military and claim that flying saucers hovering over silos shut down minutemen sites and disabled missiles - wouldn't that be " a leak"? Why wouldn't our servicemen be considered legitimate sources?

The same guys tested to be in charge of americas nuclear arsenal.

Why would our government allow cranks to be in charge of your most strategic military assets - they dont they work pretty hard to put stable rational guys in charge of these things.

Bigelow didn't volunteer the info out of the blue, he was asked the question.

Coming from an Air Force family I tend to believe the multiple military guys coming forward to talk about this arent lying.

UD

Last edited:

Then, to be blunt, why is he talking about it?

Also, quit up bringing our nutty former defence minister. He really has nothing to say beyond the ordinary speculation garbage that's been spewed on TV for decades. He was the defence minister but has nothing except speculation? He had the clearance to see every document in the department, but can only speculate? And, as others have pointed out, no other government secret stays secret. Everything gets leaked, but this specific topic is a coverup that is handled with flawless competence and security by the various governments?

Snowden and Assange have documents related to everything conceivable and leak all kinds of stuff, yet nothing on this topic? The same government that can't keep your SSN safe from a foreign hacker can keep this issue tightly sealed? We've had entire email databases dumped online, but never about this? Hmmmm....

The beauty about UFOs and ETs is that it can be attributed literally to anything, the only limit is one's imagination. It's clear, at least to me, that the opinion is being heavily steered towards "other" beings because I can see a clear advantage of having such a belief pushed onto the public.
Stunts like this Bigelow fellow only reaffirm my belief since nothing of substance is ever provided.

Even with lack of any evidence the pattern is there and matches other activities involving various government agencies. Hence, there are no ETs.
As far as the "leaks", I think they are part of the pattern. This ensures that in the event of a true leak of information or a credible witness, there is no way for the public to distinguish what's true and what's fabricated.

Last edited:
Agreed. Someone speaks, the government says nothing. If an ex-missile guy is talking about a site shutdown because of aliens, if there were something to it, he'd be hauled onto the carpet over it. Instead, this makes people wonder. And, yes, alien beings and conspiracy theories in that regard actually do the government a lot of favours.

The more bandwidth wasted by people claiming grey aliens are living at Area 51 means less bandwidth to worry about leaking real secrets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back