Easiest Effective Exterior Car Care Products

Situation: I'm 56 years old. Buggared up badly in motorcycle crash 10 years ago(old man "didn't see him"). Below the knee amputee and lost half my lung function. Have hard time physically bending over due to injuries and lack of lung capacity causes me to loose breath when bending over. I still take pride in maintaining our cars. But, it is getting harder and harder as I get older and more brittle. Looking for the easist path to keeping my cars clean. Everythings a compromise.

1. What wheel cleaner gets the dust off best chemically with mininal brushing? I use ceramic/organic pads on all my cars for best performance but they dust up worse than ceramics.
2. Easiest to apply and remove liquid polish?( I prep with Maguiers Clay 2.0)
3. Easiest to apply and remove and durable liquid sealant or wax?

Thanx in advance!

You should think about buying an orbital buffer. You can clay, polish, and wax and you let the machine do the work. I use my G9 with Nanoskin clay pads, it make claying so easy and fast. Liquid waxes such as Collinate 845, Jetseal, or Rejex are so easy to work with on an orbital.

CABD1400-476A-4FB8-B174-6602C0101A5D.jpeg

1. What wheel cleaner gets the dust off best chemically with mininal brushing? I use ceramic/organic pads on all my cars for best performance but they dust up worse than ceramics.
That depends on how dirty you allow the wheels to get. Meguiar's D143 is a pretty good "everyday" tire/wheel cleaner but does require some brushing. Jbtools has it for under $20/gal and they have free shipping for orders over $99.

But if you want a true touchless wheel cleaner, an acid is your best option:

Great! Thanks for the input. I really wish I had the loot to buy one of those car lifts so I could raise the cars up higher! It's tough staying bent over with a prosthetic leg, a bad knee in the "good" leg and your lungs not able to fill with air!

There are a number of east products out there. For a last step sealant this Sonax Spray and Seal is super easy. Just spray onto the car while wet and rinse off. I have used it and it does work. You can get three months protection depending on your local conditions.

The trick is to follow the instructions. A few sprays on each panel will do the job.

For your situation perhaps something like this? Oh and yes, I'm aware that it's not a product you apply on your car but it may allow you to use what you want with little to no difficulty.

I am in the same boat as you ! Lost my left leg though the knee and broke my back in 2014 due to a deer running out and he took me out on my bike.
I have been using Meg's NXT 2.0 Wax, easy on and off and shines great. Use it on my trike and truck. I use an old seat pad to sit on the ground when i need to, but getting up is the hard part.

I am in the same boat as you ! Lost my left leg though the knee and broke my back in 2014 due to a deer running out and he took me out on my bike.
I have been using Meg's NXT 2.0 Wax, easy on and off and shines great. Use it on my trike and truck. I use an old seat pad to sit on the ground when i need to, but getting up is the hard part.
Getting up is a PAIN when you have a prosthetic leg for certain! I lost most of the movement in my right wrist so I have to push off on my knuckles! When I change oil, I just bring a clean rag to rest my head on and I nap under the car for about 15 minutes while it drains. I only go under twice during an oil change!

Back