Do you trim your eyelashes

I do, because they grow fast and hit my glasses. I have always had long lashes since I was a kid. I remember older women commenting about them to me when I was youngster. I use a scissor and trim them every week. I might be the only weirdo here with this problem.

No. Although I should say, "not yet".

In the last couple of years I've noticed nose hair ear hair have to be kept in check. And now a couple of eyebrow hairs have decided to go rogue and grow long. Have to keep those in check too. Otherwise I might look old or something.

Eye BROWS, yes otherwise I'd have to start all conversations with " did you ever wonder?" Eyelashes, not a problem with my deep set eyes or cro mangnum brow ridge.
Hilarious - I think your post will go over the head of 90% of those in this forum.

On ocassion, yes. When the upper and lower lashes are touching and tangling a bit when closing my eyes.
And yes, I check for built up, caked on 'eye-snot' (optholmic sludge?) before reaching for the wee siccors.

If I didn't trim my eyebrows I would look like ADM. Zumwalt. :D
dec-15-1975-admiral-elmo-zumwalt-jr-ret-us-navy-chief-of-naval-operations-E115C4.jpg

On ocassion, yes. When the upper and lower lashes are touching and tangling a bit when closing my eyes.
And yes, I check for built up, caked on 'eye-snot' (optholmic sludge?) before reaching for the wee siccors.
Eye boogies.

Back