Do you get offended when someone passes you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted By: 01rangerxl
Originally Posted By: antiqueshell
Originally Posted By: DBMaster
A lot of these stories lead me to believe that we are warring factions out there rather than citizens of a single country just trying to get from one place to another. I am sure that a sociologist could have a field day.

Given how fast areas like mine are growing the traffic will continue to worsen and I predict that I will hear about almost daily road rage incidents as I hear about almost daily wrong-way crashes and drunken mishaps.

Could this be a symptom of decline, or has it always been this way? Maybe we just hear about it more in our instant communication society.

You're onto something big....only now are folks awakening from their slumber. This country stopped being a "nation" a long time ago.

Look out for number one, screw everyone else. If someone tries to get in front of your crossover sport activity vehicle while you are syncing it up to your iPhone, just ram them.
grin2.gif

I think driving is how many people semi-anonymously release their pent up rage.

This kind of OBNOXIOUS selfish sociopathology extends to all areas of life in this country just look at my thread here.

^Man, I wish I could find anything to disagree with in that statement. I really can't. Did you mean to insert a link?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back