Do you feel this vehicle is roadworthy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I do….Yes I really do…I believe that….I know it’s not pretty to look at….but It’ll get you where you want to go.
crackmeup2.gif

2012-04-17_16-02-21_501.jpg

Cop:You don't have an outside mirror.
Yeah, we lost that.

Originally Posted By: Spazdog
Yes I do….Yes I really do…I believe that….I know it’s not pretty to look at….but It’ll get you where you want to go.
crackmeup2.gif

2012-04-17_16-02-21_501.jpg

Cop:You don't have an outside mirror.

Yeah, we lost that.

Nothing a little Gorilla Hair and some Bondo couldn't fix up.

Originally Posted By: eljefino
Were these guys driving?
lol.gif

20.gif

The saturn guy in me approves.
01.gif

that the first movie I though too, imma go watch it again now ahhaa

However the radio still works…funny as that may seem. With all this mess the radio is the only thing really working good. Clear as a bell, don’t ask me how!

A year or so ago I saw someone driving a similar vintage S-series that had been rolled. The RF a-pillar was bent, broken windshield, along with the entire right side having similar rollover damage. Teh old Saturn appeared to be driving just fine!

Our speedometer's melted. It's hard to say with any degree of accuracy how fast we were going.

Another one at work today:

2012-04-17_16-09-27_440.jpg

I didn't feel like the 10mpg city was quite bad enough.
(BTW: that is a Sierra next to it, not a Canyon)

You know I have to admit I can't even remember the last time I saw a Hummer on the road. I guess a bad recession combined with high gas prices can do that.

My brother would occasionally drive his Volvo 740 Cabriolet around the neighborhood (it's gone to the scrapyard now). No, that wasn't a factory option - his wife landed it on its driver's side in a ditch. The fire department decided they had to cut the roof off instead of just helping her climb out the passenger side. She was unhurt, and the car had very little other damage since it was a very low speed incident caused by ice. He was really [censored], the FD destroyed a perfectly good car.

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Spazdog
Another one at work today:

2012-04-17_16-09-27_440.jpg

I didn't feel like the 10mpg city was quite bad enough.
(BTW: that is a Sierra next to it, not a Canyon)

who that douchbag drive that hummer next to the sexy gmc ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back