Do you clean your Mass Air Flow Sensor?

Yes I clean the MAF sensor and throttle body when the air filter is changed, every 30k miles. Usually idles smoother afterward. Funny how the degradation in idle quality is so slow, I don't really notice until it's suddenly smoother after a cleaning.

I clean mine when I change my air filter.

Do you have a set schedule or have you never done it?
Did it the first time at 192k miles when I bought the truck from my employer. Once since then when I changed the air filter. I'm at 238k miles and will clean it every air filter change from now on. Same with the throttle body. I noticed lower IAC counts and more consistent idle after doing that. I didn't notice any changes from the maf cleaning but I'm hopefully preventing any issues.

I’m with you. I’ve never noticed any change. I’m guessing I’m cleaning mine so often that they never get “dirty”.
It's like cleaning my ears daily with a q tip and being disappointed when no wax comes out.

I don't clean them until an engine doesn't seem to be running right and MAF reading seems relevant to the problem. Same for changing the O2 sensors except replace instead of clean.

Can’t say I have ever.

I cleaned a throttle body once, to fix an idle issue (2010 Tundra), that went well. Did a repeat on my 11 Camry and put up with a bad/worse idle for the next week. Afraid to touch my 99 now, even though the idle is wonky (probably injectors).

Based on the condition of the screws, the one in my 2009 Scion had never been cleaned. I was afraid the screw heads were going to crumble to dust and leave the shanks behind, but somehow I managed to remove them both. At 161k it didn’t look very dirty but I gave it a good spritz anyway.

Back