Dashboard cover

Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad have a dashboard cover over 10 years, and his dashboard still look brand new. I seem cant find who made it. Any one know which company made quality dashboard cover. Im not talking about hard plastic thing, im looking for the soft fibre carpet type for my silverado truck. Thanks

We use a company called Dash Designs at my work. If you google the name it is the first link that comes up. They do custom covers and have a wide range of fabrics and colors to choose from. I personally have not sold any since I do back counter, but the ones I have seen look fairly nice and of decent to high quality.

I ordered one from DashMat for my father's Olds convertible, to reduce reflection on the windshield. They have lots of different materials and colors available. It seemed to be of decent quality. I haven't seen the car since he installed it though.

That is nice clean truck. PM
smile.gif

It will save the dash from some sun and ozone damage.
Also, importantly, it can reduce glare and reflection.
But you lose good looks, so why lose looks to get new bad looks?

Originally Posted By: mechtech2

look ? I just want protect my dash haha. mabe get same color as my dash to match up.

Originally Posted By: mechtech2

I don't think it necessarily looks bad. You are right - it is very functional. I enjoy having mine, especially in summer, on those rare occasions I don't use a sun shield visor. Too many cracked dashes around here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back