Complex Crop Circles

Let’s assume that aliens from far away galaxies actually made these circles. One would presume it as a form of communication.
Then why would they leave nothing but pretty, symmetrical shapes?

Let’s even assume that these circles and shapes are actually their written form of communication. How stupid would these creatures have to be to use it?

Such an advanced civilization would surely take their time to learn our primitive ways and realize circles and pretty shapes are meaningless to us.

In short, it’s a one successful prank IMO
I'm not saying they are ET, but they could be communicating in such a way as to not disturb us. If you watched the video some think the shapes do represent something. I do not believe they are ET.

Last edited:
It is not human ego to ask what real physical measurements were taken. Without physical measurements being taken, it's all conjecture.
It's human ego to dismiss it thinking you know all about something before actually looking into it. That was my point.

It's human ego to dismiss it thinking you know all about something before actually looking into it. That was my point.
I don't think so and I think the human ego argument is ludicrous.

It has nothing to do with human ego. It has everything to do with discovering, via the scientific method, and gaining facts that point to the origin of these phenomena. That's my point.

Back