Complex Crop Circles

That's not a crop circle. Its one of Castrol's 'intelligent molecules'. Here some chemists explain how it is done. Liquid engineering.

Awesome Castrol commercial. I don't think they make those anymore, it's like eight years old. I haven't seen a motor oil commercial that's any good in a long time.

Last edited:
Maybe they don't like the british food?
I think British food gets an undeserved rep. Pot pies and pasties are amazing. Fish and chips are always great. And bangers and mash are awesome.

I used to work a lot in the UK and thought the food was fine.. except their breakfast. The US does breakfast way better. Heck even the Scandinavians do it better.

It’s all a conspiracy to seed doubt on British food. If you don’t trust the food how could crop circles be real. Check mate.

I think British food gets an undeserved rep. Pot pies and pasties are amazing. Fish and chips are always great. And bangers and mash are awesome.

I used to work a lot in the UK and thought the food was fine.. except their breakfast. The US does breakfast way better. Heck even the Scandinavians do it better.

It’s all a conspiracy to seed doubt on British food. If you don’t trust the food how could crop circles be real. Check mate.
If you find a pub with minty lamb stew, never leave. Awesome with a pint.

I agree. Yorkshire pudding? Yeah, who would say that tastes bad!!???

Crop circles still occur all over the world. There are at least 3 good videos showing the two little UFO orbs flying around and making them. Animal mutilations are also still occurring worldwide, as are human abductions.

It does seem that many of these crop circles are highly stylized designs that would take an army of people with boards to accomplish. I have seen some TV and Youtube videos that have fields where these designs appear on security footage. The footage sometimes shows these small metallic spheres causing the phenomnom. Seems too elaborate and widespread to all be just a hoax. I don't know the answers but there are strange oddities all over the earth. Nazca Lines, Egyptian pyramids, strange hieroglyphics depicting unknown animals, craft and possible astronauts. I don't believe in psychics but I haven't completely shut down crop circles....yet.

5f3f00561321322494_Screen Shot 2015-12-29 at 8.00.15 AM.jpg

Let’s assume that aliens from far away galaxies actually made these circles. One would presume it as a form of communication.
Then why would they leave nothing but pretty, symmetrical shapes?

Let’s even assume that these circles and shapes are actually their written form of communication. How stupid would these creatures have to be to use it?

Such an advanced civilization would surely take their time to learn our primitive ways and realize circles and pretty shapes are meaningless to us.

In short, it’s a one successful prank IMO

Without knowing what the radiation level was before, the presence of radiation means nothing.

I can get a Geiger counter to go off next to granite countertops, or bananas.

Neither of those have any sort of extraterrestrial or bizarre electromagnetic origin.

Did that once in a lower division college physics lab on radioactive decay. There was a warning at the door that pregnant women could ask to be excused. We had a plutonium-beryllium source that put out neutrons. It was literally in a 32 gallon galvanized steel trash can with tubes encased in paraffin. We dropped silver ingots in there to charge them with neutrons, then measure the decay rate with equipment. But there was a Geiger counter there and while I was waiting for something I asked the lab assistants if I could try it out around the room. I started at the door and got closer to the source where it was going off like popcorn. That's when I decided it would be best to stay away from the plutonium source. They said the amount was negligible if we only did this once.

I think I made it out OK since I was able to have biological children.

Did that once in a lower division college physics lab on radioactive decay. There was a warning at the door that pregnant women could ask to be excused. We had a plutonium-beryllium source that put out neutrons. It was literally in a 32 gallon galvanized steel trash can with tubes encased in paraffin. We dropped silver ingots in there to charge them with neutrons, then measure the decay rate with equipment. But there was a Geiger counter there and while I was waiting for something I asked the lab assistants if I could try it out around the room. I started at the door and got closer to the source where it was going off like popcorn. That's when I decided it would be best to stay away from the plutonium source. They said the amount was negligible if we only did this once.

I think I made it out OK since I was able to have biological children.
Biological children are so old school. I only buy synthetic.

...The frustrating part to me, are those that dismiss these things without really looking into it and just saying "yeah it's a hoax they did this...." when in reality it's just not quite true. The human ego gets in the way.
It is not human ego to ask what real physical measurements were taken. Without physical measurements being taken, it's all conjecture.

Back