Complex Crop Circles

Was a consensus ever reached how some of the more complex ones are made and why radiation is detected near them? Or why some the plant is bent only at the top of the plant, rather than smashed by a board? Some are made by humans, but they pale in comparison to the complex formations. The two older guys in their 60's when asked how they did them without leaving any footprints behind claimed they pole vaulted into the area (unlikely).

1710162329339.jpg

Two guys that claimed they did them for years.

1710162457707.jpg

Were physicists brought in to actually detect and measure this alleged radiation?

I don't know I just started looking into this.

All we have is MEDIA both ways. Media lies. All the time.
100%. The older I get the less certain of things I've become...on many topics.

"But ever since the explosion of crop circles in the last few decades, there are many patterns that are quite intricate and would be a challenge to carry out in a night with a stomper. In my article, I propose that people could be using portable microwave transmitters, called magnetrons, like ones that can be easily obtained from microwave ovens, to make crop circles. Past research has shown that it's possible to knock over plants with microwaves, which superheat the stem, causing it to expand and the plant to fall over."

Never any explanation or details of the "radiation". Is it Alpha, Beta, Gamma, dilithium crystals, etc. Did some clever hoaxsters crunch up some Fiestaware and spread the dust?

100%. The older I get the less certain of things I've become...on many topics.

"But ever since the explosion of crop circles in the last few decades, there are many patterns that are quite intricate and would be a challenge to carry out in a night with a stomper. In my article, I propose that people could be using portable microwave transmitters, called magnetrons, like ones that can be easily obtained from microwave ovens, to make crop circles. Past research has shown that it's possible to knock over plants with microwaves, which superheat the stem, causing it to expand and the plant to fall over."
There's electromagnetic radiation and there is particle radiation as in radioactive isotopes, which give off alpha, beta, gamma, and other radiation. As far as i can tell, no particle detectors were ever used.

Microwave radiation at this scale requires a portable high voltage power supply and magnetrons capable of > 1kW to accomplish this, plus time required to heat the crops. One lab experiment done on a small scale does not imply that this can be done on a large scale.

With copycat artists wanting 15 minutes of fame, pushing down crops mechanically seems the most efficient way to do this.

Some of the plants are covered in magnetized Fe 22:15-25:00 (video). Much higher amount of protein. So it seems some form of energy is being used? Magnetized iron they claimed.

Mystery continues....

Serious question: doesn’t this destroy the plants that are knocked over? Aren’t these ‘pranksters’ causing serious economic harm to the farmers?

Serious question: doesn’t this destroy the plants that are knocked over? Aren’t these ‘pranksters’ causing serious economic harm to the farmers?
The ghost ones are fascinating as even when the plants grow back they're still visible. It appears whatever energy is being used (electromagnetism) leaves resides for quite a while. (see 24:25)

If it's all human, they should get artist of the century for pulling them off.

Without knowing what the radiation level was before, the presence of radiation means nothing.

I can get a Geiger counter to go off next to granite countertops, or bananas.

Neither of those have any sort of extraterrestrial or bizarre electromagnetic origin.

If they were real, we’d likely never be able to know the truth. There absolutely was fraud. The conspiracy theory is that the fraud was done in order to cast doubt and stigma over a real phenomenon.

Believers say there’s footage of flying metallic spheres creating these things. Supposedly the designs have more meaning when projected in 3D by rotated around various axes.

The whole topic is a complete mess. If we were contacted through these means, then we as a species have completely failed.

If they were real, we’d likely never be able to know the truth. There absolutely was fraud. The conspiracy theory is that the fraud was done in order to cast doubt and stigma over a real phenomenon.
There is some truth to that. The problem with these topics is it is impossible for us to know with so many things going on we can't observe and with manipulation behind the scenes. The frustrating part to me, are those that dismiss these things without really looking into it and just saying "yeah it's a hoax they did this...." when in reality it's just not quite true. The human ego gets in the way.

Some theories claim the circles are created by intelligent extraterrestial life. That idea contains an internal contradiction. If extraterrestial life were intelligent, why would it come here?
Who knows. Could think of a million reasons. Why do we send probes to space? Why do we study animals?

We're not that special IMO. Hairless monkeys just barely out of the woods.

Last edited:
Who knows. Could think of a million reasons. Why do we send probes to space? Why do we study animals?

We're not that special. Hairless monkeys just out of the woods.
Hairless monkeys. Absolutely!

get a copy of this intriguing book and its companion 'The Human Zoo'.

1710168607678.jpg

Amazon

Back