Complete HVAC Job With Tankless Water Heater

Zee09

$200 Site Donor 2023
Got a price on this combo installed- everything new including pads etc. Top notch company with 10 year parts and labor
warranty on all. Not my choice of units but it is what they offer. I have been looking at several brands. Price includes haul away and complete
cleanup. American Standard is another option. This was just an estimate as this house was built in 2004 and everything is still in use ( Trane units)

Bosch 96% 80K Upflow two stage LP furnace with 18 SEER Bosch Heat pump

Two complete sets ( 4 units)- One tough attic install

Honeywell prestige thermostats. (2)

Bosch tankless water heater installed

Therm C 1210 12.1 gpm​

In northeastern Maryland what do you think this would cost installed?????????????

No idea about costs. Is ac being installed? I'll guess 8-10k for all.

Is this the first time going tankless for the water heater? Make sure you check parts availability once you need them. I removed my tankless 2 years ago. Had a Rheem and it crapped out after 10 years. Hard to get replacement parts and cost of used parts was $500. There was no guarantee it would fix my issue so I went back to the natural gas direct vent water heater.

About 6 years ago, my sister/BIL had 2 American Standard units installed, all of the ductwork, etc. and it was a shade over $14k for everything. So i would guess probably $22-28k.

I would say that is around $20k installed. We have a Rinnai tankless. Love it and had one at our other house that has been in use since I installed it 14yrs ago. No issues and I probably was asking for trouble but never serviced it like I was supposed to. Maybe the city water was so good it never needed cleaning? Don't know. We also had an American Standard Gas Pack installed. Since our old Trane went out after 25yrs. Our power bill went down $40 a month.

No idea about costs. Is ac being installed? I'll guess 8-10k for all.

Is this the first time going tankless for the water heater? Make sure you check parts availability once you need them. I removed my tankless 2 years ago. Had a Rheem and it crapped out after 10 years. Hard to get replacement parts and cost of used parts was $500. There was no guarantee it would fix my issue so I went back to the natural gas direct vent water heater.
Yes I'm not a real fan of them myself
They offered it in a package deal and gave a 10 year service warranty- parts and labor or replacement
The HP is the AC

You guys are pretty good.
I think the price is a few pennies high but it is a bunch of work.

Getting a few more prices..
$26,500. For the Bosh systems
Do you have a Costco membership? Call their HVAC line and get pricing through one of their partners. They do 12 year instead of 10 year warranties too.

Do you have a Costco membership? Call their HVAC line and get pricing through one of their partners. They do 12 year instead of 10 year warranties too.
Thank you Nick.
Will check into it online.
Sadly living in the great eastern hub Costco is like 50 miles from me or I would be a member. Was long ago but online buys only. Worth looking into.

I had a a Bosch 3 ton inverter drive 17.5 seer heat pump system installed 2 years ago for $6400.00. Our cost of living is much less here. It replaced a noisy Goodman 2.5 ton unit that was installed next to the master bedroom window. The Bosch unit is 62 db when running and does a much better job of cooling the house for less money. Bosch didn't make the compressor, it uses one from Mitsubishi. Two years in and I couldn't be happier with the unit.

I have a house in DE so probably similar climate as OP and the previous owner had Trane 6 ton and 4 ton heat pumps installed, no furnace. Seems to work fine. Booster coils do not come on very often. I think Trane is near the top for quality and reliability.

As you look into the future more and more things will drop fossil fuel and go to all electric. But propane will probably be around for the life of your unit. May get more expensive however.

Back