Choking - what to do if alone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pop_Rivit? You mean Cpt. Buzzkill_Blowhard? I often forget I have that plugin set to rewrite his username on the page before I see it. I found it funnier than just ignoring.

Originally Posted By: JHZR2
Originally Posted By: Cutehumor

There must be something wrong with all of us if Pop Rivit never choked on food in his whole entire life!

This explains alot, it must be an Iowan thing. Was that Pop Rivit at 3:20 with the pitchfork?
grin2.gif

Last edited:
Originally Posted By: Quattro Pete
Originally Posted By: Shaman
Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
My parents simply taught me to chew my food and take smaller bites.

div>

Why would you rob yourself of the laughter?

+1

Originally Posted By: Shannow
Originally Posted By: Pop_Rivit
My parents simply taught me to chew my food and take smaller bites.

And they didn't teach you the Bates methods of eyesight protection, or how to have family fun with fireworks ???

LOL! I think I remember something about that thread.
grin.gif

Scary story, keeping your wits about you and critical thinking in that situation helped save your life. Thanks for the information, thought about what to do in a similar situation but good to have a guide to follow.

As for Pop, one thing about it, he's consistent. Must be great to have lived a perfect if boring life.

The Music Man was a great show! Pop just likes the attention. Pretty much every post is designed to garner many responses. I recommend ignoring them.

http://www.activistpost.com/2014/02/how-to-save-yourself-if-you-choke-alone.html#!bicChQ

No go at work. "Activist" must be the keyword.

Then this was sent to me today...and I want to spread it....

http://www.activistpost.com/2014/02/how-to-save-yourself-if-you-choke-alone.html#!bicChQ

Thanks Shannow, that's a good piece of info .. have passed along too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back