Check you local Wal-Mart!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to Wal-Mart today and noticed they had some good sales going. They had QS HP in all weights for $13 and Val Syn in all weights for $13 too which is a steal!! They had a lot of high mileage oils for $9 but I forgot to check maxlife. I don't use syn, but at this price I bought some Val Synpower jugs in 5w-30 and put it in my car today. I guess I will run this to 7.5k since I run dino to 5k. I didn't notice any difference in engine sound from dino to syn...but I did notice the oil is MUCH lighter than dino oil!

My wal mart here in Alabama has not reduced the prices yet. The only sale going on was the Mobil 0w30 fel economy ( green bottle ) it was 15 dollars for 5qt jug where it is normal 23.00. Every other oil was still regular price.
One thing I did notice is the Rotella they moved it around and had a lot more inventory than usual, still no T-5 10w30 or no t-6 synthetic just regular tripple T, anyway 1 qt was 2.97, 1 gallon was 11.50 and 5 gallons was 54.00, the deal was on the 2.5 gallon jug at 25.50, it was the cheapest per qt. I would think people would be able to do a little quick figuring and not over pay for stuff when it can be bought cheaper.

Saw Ultra in my local WM for the first time. Qts are over $1 more than PP qts, and the 5 qt jugs are going for $28! $5 more than PP jugs, and Edge 5 qt jugs are now $25. Oh, BTW, they also had jugs of Rotella T-5 10W-30 for $16; 5W-40 jugs are $19. It was a jug-ular day.

No sales here. Did see PU now, when it was not there the other day. They are carring both PU and PP. They were scarce on valvoline syn power though.

Been checking my WM the last couple of nights... No killer deals.

It did still have the QS UD at $18, but number of jugs left is going down.

I was there the other day and saw 5w30 and 10w30 QS 5qt jugs for $10. I snagged one but I'm kicking myself, should have grabbed a few more. If they are still that cheap next time I'll stock up on a few changes worth.

I got 8 5qt jugs of penzoil yb in 5w-20 and 5w-30 for 7.00 each. most all conventional was 7.00. QS syn, PP, and Val syn were 13.00 max life blend was 9.00, hi milage castrol was 9.00. Most qts. were 2.00

Originally Posted By: dalton
I got 8 5qt jugs of penzoil yb in 5w-20 and 5w-30 for 7.00 each. most all conventional was 7.00. QS syn, PP, and Val syn were 13.00 max life blend was 9.00, hi milage castrol was 9.00. Most qts. were 2.00

Looks like the good deals are in the South huh lol.

Our Walmart has the PU in now. And they have clearances on some good dinos. Example Rotella T 2.5 gallon jugs for $25.

Yeah the Wal-Mart in Michigan City, IN had M1 0w-40 for $5 a quart. Too bad they were sold out of it. THey also had random grades of M1 on sale too...And other rollbacks, but nothing consistant.

Just bought 20 jugs (1 gal.) of Rotella T6(blue bottle) synthetic for $11 per jug at my Walmart.

Yea...new stash!

I just got back from our Wal-Mart super store off Almeda Genoa and I-45 in Houston. The selection back in the auto parts area was extremely poor with most pricing missing or in the wrong place.

So, I went back up to the front of the store where they had the display with 5-gallon jugs of Valvoline Syn for $14.50 each. I thought it was a heck of a deal, but I see several other posters have me beat! It did try the ring up at $20.50 each until a manager came to do the manual override.

We got Quaker State 5w20 for $10 and Ultra for $28.. figured I'd get the Ultra at least once since I have a feeling it won't be on the shelves at our Walmart long.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back