Check you local Wal-Mart!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Zedhed has found a awesome deal rotella T-6 11$ a gallon is a awesome deal, almost to good to be true, that is 2$ a qt off.

Is T-6 on sale at any other wal mart, here our wal mart still has the tripple t 15w40 at 25.50 for 2 1/2 gallons he is getting the syn 5w40 for 11 a gallon which is equal to 27.5o if it were 2 1/2 gallons

Here in SE Pennsylvania, our local Walmart has Delo 400 for $5.00 per GALLON.....Maxlife for $9.00 per gallon and some other odds and ends (all gallon size) for no more than $11.00. I think even the "old" Rotella was $11.00 per gallon.

I think I'll stop & pick up some of that Delo 400 for use in my van ('95 Merc villager w/ 140K), even though it is 15w-40. I think it'll be fine it the hot summer months!

Those are some smoking good prices for sure.....

Last edited:
I just called 3 different WM's in Mesa, AZ, and none of them had any sales on oil. I'd love to get a great deal on Valvoline SynPower and take advantage of the $20 rebate, too.

+1

I have been going to my two local Walmarts for the past 2 weeks or so since people have been saying there has been markdowns and still nothing. I will check one last time on Friday cause I am passing one again.

I stopped by my local Wally World yesterday and prices ahd actually gone up a little. M1EP went from $25 to $27.50 a jug. Regulat M! was up to $24 from $22. PP was at $24. PU was at $28.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back