Centrum Silver or One a Day Men 50+

A lot of store brand vitamins are minimal at best. Also check for the country of origin. You might be surprised where those vitamins are coming from.

I use iHerb for supplements. Good pricing and quick shipping. I take a B complex vitamin and a krill oil supplement each day.
The Equate brand were the multi I was taking when I noticed a substantial improvement in my vision. My previous designer vitamin had no lutien. Used them for years. Since then I take a multi with a good dose of lutien plus lately a half dose of Nature Made "Vision" ARED2 supplement. Most of the time now I don't wear glasses.

I am aware the Equates are from China. Doesn't bother me. They are not going to screw the Golden Goose of Walmart. IMO YMMV

A lot of store brand vitamins are minimal at best. Also check for the country of origin. You might be surprised where those vitamins are coming from.

I use iHerb for supplements. Good pricing and quick shipping. I take a B complex vitamin and a krill oil supplement each day.
I used to buy Centrum MV for Men because they used to be made in USA and a few years after made in Canada which is still OK. I stopped buying Centrum when they no longer print on the bottle the origin of where it was made from, (more likely China). There's not enough any choice left. I now buy "equate" WM brand same as Centrum but a much cheaper price printed on the bottle made in China.

Just about to start a jug of Centrum Silver Men's 50+ vitamins. Hope they are OK, I got 220 of them. They were cheap on Amazon with a coupon. They were $9.48 with tax. Usually I just get Equate mens 50+ at WalMart.
I think that you should talk to your doctor..not a oil forum site.... :)

I think that you should talk to your doctor..not a oil forum site.... :)
Everything I take is known by my doctor. She wrote me a prescription which had one word, "WALK"
I'm 68 years young and take no prescription meds. She was highly encouraged by my success with 16/8 Intermittent Fasting, which I started 4 years ago. When the weather cooperates I walk 20 min 5 days a week. Met my goal this week, also 3 out of 4 weeks in Janurary. Yes I walked on 35° days a lot. Also had a lot of nice days. According to FitBit, every walk this week was in the Cardio zone for about half of each walk, Every walk was was in the fat burn zone for over 85% of the walk. My goals are reasonable as to avoid burnout. The 16/8 IF is responsible for a 50 pound weight loss over the 4 years. Every day my prayers include thanks to the guy upstairs for my good health, and for my understanding to what it takes to keep it that way.

Everything I take is known by my doctor. She wrote me a prescription which had one word, "WALK"
I'm 68 years young and take no prescription meds. She was highly encouraged by my success with 16/8 Intermittent Fasting, which I started 4 years ago. When the weather cooperates I walk 20 min 5 days a week. Met my goal this week, also 3 out of 4 weeks in Janurary. Yes I walked on 35° days a lot. Also had a lot of nice days. According to FitBit, every walk this week was in the Cardio zone for about half of each walk, Every walk was was in the fat burn zone for over 85% of the walk. My goals are reasonable as to avoid burnout. The 16/8 IF is responsible for a 50 pound weight loss over the 4 years. Every day my prayers include thanks to the guy upstairs for my good health, and for my understanding to what it takes to keep it that way.
I am 69 years old and hear you... About 15 years ago I weight 268 pounds and was 5foot 10 inches high with a 46 inch waistline...I went on the Atkins diet and lost over 90 pounds in two years and have kept it off.. As of this morning I weight 150 with a 32 inch waist... While I still watch the carbs a bit I allow a splurge day one a week and have sweet goodies I like...Like a few bowls of Blue Bell Ice Cream and cake. I too take no meds.. I do take a vitamin pill each morning and a tumeric pill...thats it.. I too will do the fasting once in a while and drink plenty of water too..

Back