CAW meatheads.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over this past Christmas holliday I worked at Chrysler in Brampton as a contract electrician. We were told to park in a certain lot and we did. Well didnt some of the Chrysler Employees key (quite deeply to the metal with a scratch awl or some thing like it) peoples cars that were not Chrysler products. Now these guys just escaped with their lives, and actually the government of Canada ( you and I fellow Canucks) bailed them out and owns a big chunk of them. This is why I will never ever buy a Chrysler made product ever, and probably never buy a UAW or CAW made car. What a bunch of morons. My car was not keyed but it still enfuriates me and most of the guys giving up most of their holliday to make their plant more productive. Sheesh. Discuss.

Oh ya the police were there and the process has begun......Chrysler wouldn't even turn the parking lot lights on during the shut down. They just dont get it. It took Chrysler security four days to even seem to care about it.

Last edited:
It's a pity that some people are not smart enough to understand that actions like this perpetuate the behavior against which they are retaliating.

And union members wonder why many perceive them to be over-paid uneducated knuckle-draggers? The criminal actions of members of the CAW, UAW, the Teamsters and a number of other unions have directly led to the negative connotations of "blue-collar" work and those who perform it. It's undeserved by the rank and file, but they get it anyway.

I like the Wrangler, the ol' boxy Cherokee, the Wagoneer, and some of the innovations including the original Hemi, but I cannot stand any other aspect of anything Chrysler.

Apparently, even the employees are poor quality.

Originally Posted By: aaxb970
Originally Posted By: John_K
You can't fix stupid.

John

+ 1

+2
This is why it made me absolutly furious when the government stepped in, these unionized workers(not all of them) have this complex, they have no disregard for others, after all the [censored] over the last year and a half, still you hear this happening. Hopefully they get caught, they get charged, losers....

....I always wondered why the media kept referring to the industrie's employees as "unskilled labor" through this whole melt down. No Domestic autos ever for me here either! Would sooner have seen them bale out Nortel as I do hold those shares.

We didn't get our vehicles keyed but at the time in the mid 70's, a group of us in the telephone industry were on loan to Oshawa and were working at the GM plant there. Would you believe they didn't want us driving any of our vans on to the property that weren't their brand.

--

Back in the old days, way back, any Ford employee who owned any car other than a Ford was fired.

That's too bad, I know a woman who is a security guard for a Chrysler plant where they build the Avenger and she seems like a responsible person.

Originally Posted By: rudolphna
That's too bad, I know a woman who is a security guard for a Chrysler plant where they build the Avenger and she seems like a responsible person.

There is always that 10% that are worth their salt. It's the other 90% that screw it up for everyone.

Originally Posted By: Bluestream
You can't blame Chrysler for this, no need to take it out on them. It was just some idiot, that works there...

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back