Car pulling to the left even after two alignments

Any idea what the issue can be? Tires are maybe 2.5 years old. No wild tread wear or anything. It pulls hard to the left and there's somewhat of a "roaring" noise coming from the front end. Not 100% sure if it's the wheeling bearing, But, can a bad wheel bearing cause the car to pull to one side hard? The car is a 2013 Honda Accord w/103k miles. Going to get it put on a lift tomorrow morning to see if I can figure out the issue.

Any idea what the issue can be? Tires are maybe 2.5 years old. No wild tread wear or anything. It pulls hard to the left and there's somewhat of a "roaring" noise coming from the front end. Not 100% sure if it's the wheeling bearing, But, can a bad wheel bearing cause the car to pull to one side hard? The car is a 2013 Honda Accord w/103k miles. Going to get it put on a lift tomorrow morning to see if I can figure out the issue.
Does noise increase in one wheel when taking a hard turn? Like the left wheel when taking a right turn fast or the right wheel when taking a fast left turn. When you put weight on the wheel during a turn, and the noise increases, it is a sign of a failing bearing.
Also, just because you did alignment, does not mean suspension is good.

Your shop might just suck at alignments, it happens. The one I go to for most things is good at most, but I found stinks at alignments. I had to bring it back 3 times before they figured it out.

If you are blessed with some lift time, give every moving part in the suspension, front and rear a good going over.Check for loose ball joints. I know nothing about Hondas. I do know that 10 yrs is a long time for anything under a car. :cool:

Bad alignment shop

Bad tire

Tire pressure problem

Bad brake caliper, brakes dragging

Bad wheel bearing

Bad front strut, or something in suspension not attached properly

Bent or failing (rust?) suspension component

CV joint

Nut behind the wheel :LOL:
crown in the road

I used to drive a Chevy van for work that had a bad pull to the right. I brought it in to a gas station with an attached auto repair business 3 times to to try to get it fixed. Each time it still pulled to the right. I finally gave up and "fixed" it myself by adjusting the left front tire to 40 psi and the other 3 to 70 psi.

That actually worked out surprisingly well. I drove it that way for about 2 years until my work finally retired that old POS and bought me a new one.

This certainly isn't the recommended way to fix an alignment issue by any stretch of the imagination, but it worked good enough for my situation at the time. Especially since it was a work vehicle that wasn't owned by me.

Anyways, I wish you good luck in figuring it out.

Back