Bought a New F150 Today !!!

Congratulations from AlleyCat!

Can you feel the lighteness of the Aluminum?

What the curb on this beast?

If only 5 speed manual and turbo.

Nothing like driving a full size with a stick - unless its a Diesel
smile.gif

- ken

That's a good looking truck. Sounds like a reasonable price too.

Best of luck with it!

Towing package on a 2.7? Maybe a lightweight aluminum boat or a light utility trailer. I wouldn't want to try to pull a car hauler or big box trailer with it.

The rear locker is nice. It's amazing how much traction it adds when you aren't spinning a tire. My old Colorado used to on wet grass with the cruddy factory tires, then "CLANG" the rear would lock and off it would go.

Good looking truck. Hope you get years of use from it.

Originally Posted by LoneRanger
...rought home a 2019 Ford F150 XL 4x4 supercab (not crew) this evening.....Color is called magnetic gray. Went there intent on getting the black one same exact equipment, but saw the gray and it looked so much better to me.
Ford has the best colors. Ya missed the Race Red! Oh, oh!... Does the magnetic gray have lots of Metal Flake? Hope so. Did you get the 36 gallon extra range gas tank? Wow! That's almost 3 times bigger than my car gas tank.

Originally Posted by Elkins45
Towing package on a 2.7? Maybe a lightweight aluminum boat or a light utility trailer. I wouldn't want to try to pull a car hauler or big box trailer with it.

The rear locker is nice. It's amazing how much traction it adds when you aren't spinning a tire. My old Colorado used to on wet grass with the cruddy factory tires, then "CLANG" the rear would lock and off it would go.

It will hold up well it handles towing better then competitors entry level V8.

My brother in law's new F150. 3.5L, tow package, spray in liner. Dang cowboy Cadillac. Under $43K out the door in sunny CA. They just drove it home to Gig Harbor, WA.

2019 F150.jpeg

Last edited:
Originally Posted by JeffKeryk
My brother in law's new F150. 3.5L, tow package, spray in liner. Dang cowboy Cadillac. Under $43K out the door in sunny CA. They just drove it home to Gig Harbor, WA.

I like the color
wink.gif
Also looks to have the longer box-- good choice.

Enjoy the truck. Just finished the annual fishing trip. They guys have ridden in my 2.7 powered truck for three years, and still were commenting on how powerful it was this year. Still makes me smile everytime I drive it, and it is legit quick when you get on it...

For anyone following (or tolerating...) Ford F150 XL 4x4 supercab....brought it to 33K.
Heck. Ya coulda got a Bugs-got-yi Da Vulture Annoy(spelling?) for only $16+ million. Wow!! What a set of wheels on that baby. I'd never hang the cheaper $4 million Bugs-got-yi or the slumming-priced quarter+ million bucks Lame- boring-dini on ya, ta pick up girls with. Hey, with the pickup, ya probably can pick up cowboy-hatted girls easier.

Originally Posted by litesong
For anyone following (or tolerating...) Ford F150 XL 4x4 supercab....brought it to 33K.
Heck. Ya coulda got a Bugs-got-yi Da Vulture Annoy(spelling?) for only $16+ million. Wow!! What a set of wheels on that baby. I'd never hang the cheaper $4 million Bugs-got-yi or the slumming-priced quarter+ million bucks Lame- boring-dini on ya, ta pick up girls with. Hey, with the pickup, ya probably can pick up cowboy-hatted girls easier.

When did Washington state legalize peyote?

That's much like mine. I LOVE it. I get 21 mpg in mixed driving.

It did take some time to break in and come alive.

The 4x4 is amazingly good in snow. Did a Canada trip this winter.

I typically use premium 93.

Originally Posted by Elkins45

The 2.7 makes 400 Ft lbs at 2750 RPM. It outperforms not only the entry V8's but the Optional ones as well. The duty cycle might not be as good over the long haul, but its more than adequate for it's 7000 - 8500 ish lb max tow capacity depending on configurations, and axle ratios.

Very nice truck OP.

Back