Boston Market price gouging on Thanksgiving?

I have no idea what their prices are or were.
a) COVID era pricing to cover additional / excess packaging?
b) COVID era pricing to cover delivery expenses?

I thought Boston Market was gone too.
a) Not gone?
b) Working out of a few remaining locations?
c) Working out of other commercial kitchens just for these occasions?
d) Possibly a different entity using the Boston Market name?

Just got their menu for Thanksgiving. $14 for an individual turkey meal? https://www.bostonmarket.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/09/BOS-3526-V305-Thanksgiving-Day-Web-Menu.pdf Isn't that normally like $8 or $9?
yeah....$8 or 9 was back about 5 years ago.....lol. Must be we are getting old and not keeping up with the times. I'm seeing inflation in restaurant meals everywhere. I recently paid $7 for a egg Mcmuffin, hash brown and coffee. Either way, there is no such thing as price gouging if you choose not to participate.

I wish I had those in my area even though they aren’t all that special. We have Grandys which is the closest thing to fast food home cooking.

yeah....$8 or 9 was back about 5 years ago.....lol. Must be we are getting old and not keeping up with the times. I'm seeing inflation in restaurant meals everywhere. I recently paid $7 for a egg Mcmuffin, hash brown and coffee. Either way, there is no such thing as price gouging if you choose not to participate.
I was there a week ago with a buy one meal plus a drink, get a second meal free coupon. Got a meatloaf and the turkey meal. Total with tax under $11.

Back in the early 1970s I would go on a motor cycle ride Sunday morning with a bunch of other people and we would stop in Inverness California for breakfast and a 3 egg omelet, toast ,hash brown's and coffee breakfast was under two dollars.

We just got a whole turkey we don’t have that place around here. We got a 14 pound turkey for really cheap and picked my sister up a 20 pound one for cheap as well.

I have no idea what their prices are or were.
a) COVID era pricing to cover additional / excess packaging?
b) COVID era pricing to cover delivery expenses?

I thought Boston Market was gone too.
a) Not gone?
b) Working out of a few remaining locations?
c) Working out of other commercial kitchens just for these occasions?
d) Possibly a different entity using the Boston Market name?
Not gone from the Phoenix area, but a few stores have closed.. The regular roast-turkey-breast dinners are the same price, $9 and $10, as they were the last time I was there; the Thanksgiving dinners do include a piece of pie. I got my two yesterday, without the pie.

As mentioned above, they're not raising prices, it's the same $8-$9. That $14 includes a slice of pie and dinner roll, hence the $14. You normally get just the corn bread instead of the dinner roll. Anyway, I feel bad for the employees, I think I asked once and they said they didn't get paid any extra for working on Thanksgiving, just another day. But I think that's probably true for any restaurant worker.

As mentioned above, they're not raising prices, it's the same $8-$9. That $14 includes a slice of pie and dinner roll, hence the $14. You normally get just the corn bread instead of the dinner roll.
I would think they would toss in a slice of pie as a bonus with the regular price just so more people would come in. Instead they jack it up 5 bucks. That would turn most people off.

Back