Baldwin Filters Online Ordering

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello! I have been on this site for some time and now I finally registered! Did you know you can order Baldwin Air/Oil filters online at www.adiesel.com .They carry a lot of stuff for diesel engines but just go to the Baldwin section and you can order for almost any make or model.I ordered one for my 1995 Lincoln Town Car, only $7.00 plus $5.00 shipping .Baldwin looks like the best air filter for protection available, not to mention a really good price!Been Using K&N for 35,000 miles (cleaned 10,000 ago)and decided to go with something less risky.Can't wait to get it!

Can't seem to order the air filter even with the baldwin part number but great for the oil filters.
frown.gif

It took me a little while to figure it out.But there is a page that shows all kinds of makes to click on.If you can't find it (maybe you already did) call them up and let them know , there prices are good!

Baldwin Filter Application

Go to www.baldwinfilter.com
Go to cataloging
Go to Applications
Click on Automotive
Look up 1991, Honda, Accord, 2.2L

Says B227 for this model...also has other filter numbers for air, etc.

Go to distributor Search
Punch in Zip...
Should have one near you, usually truck supply folks... most filter should be $4.00 - $7.00.

yes! haha i found it thanks surge! i found a dealer 25 minutes away from me, the others are 5 hours away from me hehe. i wonder since baldwin filters flow alot more, how long do they last? so 4- 7 dollars??? man fram makes one for me and it runs at 11 bucks.

im going to go there monday maybe, thanks alot!

I like Baldwin air filters and I used them when there was a place locally that I could get Baldwin filters. According to some people at this web site, Baldwin has great air flow. But the Baldwin oil filter that is supposed to work on Saturn SL2s (the BT-223) does not actually seem to work. This needs to be checked out.

im courious about their oil filter also, i emailed them but i dont know if i got the correct email. "*****@*****.com/system" or something like that. thats the link they gave me.

i went to their store today, but they were closed =).

quote:

Originally posted by Mystic:
I like Baldwin air filters and I used them when there was a place locally that I could get Baldwin filters. According to some people at this web site, Baldwin has great air flow. But the Baldwin oil filter that is supposed to work on Saturn SL2s (the BT-223) does not actually seem to work. This needs to be checked out.

what u mean by it doesnt work??

btw i went to that place and my fitler is 15.85 normally fram is 10 bucks. but they were not in stock.

I went ahead and ordered 2 Baldwins for my Mazda. The prices were comparable to retail Purolator and major brand filters. Shipping was reasonable also. Oh goodie. Another toy to look forward to.

i went to baldwin, well actually its called mahale or something and i orderd it from them. its going to take them a week to order it but 16 bucks cheaper than oem is good for me.

$24.17 for a Baldwin Air filter for my 1998 Grand Cherokee Laredo I6
shocked.gif
. That's pretty expensive but is it worth it? Are these Baldwin air filters better at filtering and air flow than let's say STP which is 13.00 at Autozone? Also, is there a screen over the top of the Baldwin air filter like the OEM? Thanks.

http://www.adiesel.com/baldwincatal...erokee>1998 - Grand Cherokee 6-242 (4.0L) SFI

[ May 27, 2003, 08:05 AM: Message edited by: jeepzj ]

quote:

Originally posted by jeepzj:
$24.17 for a Baldwin Air filter for my 1998 Grand Cherokee Laredo I6
shocked.gif

The OEM Jeep filter are very high quality. I use the same filter as you do in my '02 Grand Cherokee and the OEM filter that is red has printed on the side all the specs. I believe it is 98.3% efficiency, has very thick pleats(it is twice as heavy as the Puralators/Fram) with a metal screen and it was designed to fit your airbox PERFECTLY. They are $18 at my dealer. Take it out and go to an auto parts store and compare the weight and construction to an aftermarket and will quickly realize the quality. Remember, without a properly sealed fit, the rest of the filter means nothing.

[ June 06, 2003, 10:34 AM: Message edited by: dagmando ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back